What are your most intense moments of this lifestyle?

• Thread starter2wheel
  • Start date

2wheel

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Nov 21, 2010
South Carolina
This is open to the woman and men
My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

• When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me.
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me.
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.

Reactions: BalticBullGerman and Briber
2wheel said:
This is open to the woman and men
My wife, my treasure has passed on but the memories remains.

• When a new man slides his hard cock in her for the first time, it is more intense when she helps & guides him in.
  • When she tells him to fuck her hard and cum in her.
  • When she has an orgasm from his fucking.
  • When he cums while still in her knowing his sperm is buried deep in her pussy.
  • When he has pulled out of her and I see his cum leaking from her well used pussy.

Bonus moments for me.
  • When he watches as I lick every drop of his cum from her pussy, even better when has an orgasm from my licking.
  • When she tells me to suck him hard for a second round, as she masturbates. It's more intense when he can't control himslef and he cums in my mouth. Even more intense when she cums during it.

Bad moments for me.
  • When they kiss, especially deeply.
I don't mind them kissing, I will be sucking his cock when they are kissing

I got a call one night from one of Beth's lovers. Larry is the thickest man Beth has ever had. She loves the way he stretches her pussy lips. He was coming home from boot camp and needed a ride from the airport and he wanted surprise his family so we didn't say anything to anyone. We picked him up and took him out for dinner and a couple beers. Boot camp was good for him, he was in great shape and I couldn't help but notice Beth kept checking him out from head to toe. The ride back to his parents house was a long dark ride, and I'm sure Beth and Larry were quietly exploring each other's body's during the ride home.
We were on the last gravel road before dropping him off and he asked if I could pull over so could take a leak. He made it a point stand in front of the headlight beams while whipping out his cock. I asked Beth if she wanted to get out suck it. She said yes but was affraid anyone could just drive up and catch her. When Larry finished I decided it was a good time to relieve myself too. As I returned to the car and, opened the door, there in the soft glow of the dome light was my wife lovingly sucking Larry. I asked, "who started this?" Beth kept her lips wrapped around Larry's cock and just raised her hand. I asked Larry if there was some place more secluded I could take them. We went to a place on the back part their property. I got out once again to give them some alone time and room to remove the last of their clothes. When I got back in Beth was buck naked in Larry's place and Larry was now between her wide spread legs. I got to watch as he slowly worked his big cock into Beth. She was possessed with lust and involinteerly trying to drive her pussy down on his hard rod . she couldn't seem to get enough of that big dick of his. I asked her if she missed Larry's cock. She said, in a breathless voice, YES!. I told her she needed to tell Larry. She took his face in her hands, looked deep into his eyes and said," Larry I have missed your big dick so much. I love how you feel inside me". The two lovers then shared a deep passionate kiss as Larry continued to work his magic on my wife. i sat there quietly almost an hour jerking it to the sexy sight of my gorous wife giving herself completely to another man. Then Larry anouced he was about to cum. Beth's legs went from wide spread to wrapping vice tight around him, so he had no choice but to give her his seed. He grunted and filled my wife with the biggest load of cum Beth has ever experienced. Beth's pussy was swimming in his sperm. Once again she kissed him deep, welcomed him back home and thanked for the best fuck she's had since he left.
I was curious and asked him when was the last time he got off, because that was one hell of a load he blew. He said it was the day before he left with Beth. Apparently he called up Beth and they hooked up for a little afternoon delight.

• Love
Reactions: pinged and DaveJ