What cums next?

• Thread starter4julie
  • Start date

4julie

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 28, 2009
Can I ask those with experience - what does a cuckold of many years of accepting life as a cuckold with a sexual dominant wife - do when the marriage breaks up?

Lots of exercise involving lotion and the right hand probably.

long nights home alone thinking about the stupid mistake he made htinking with his cock verses his mind

Did your marriage recently break up???

e z get back in there / plenty of fish ...

Did the marriage beak up because of the cuckolding or were there other factors

hope she took lots of pics and video for you to beat it to later on

Very recently

Lamont said:
Did your marriage recently break up???

It's a couple of months now since I left her.

Cuckolding wasn't a problem

carina_halerose said:
Did the marriage beak up because of the cuckolding or were there other factors

We split over personal finances, my father died a short time ago and didn't leave a will, instead he just left letters of administration for me to distribute his estate. Because of this all his money was deposited in my name, Julie on learning this suggested half of it belonged ot her and we should just keep it.

I couldn't handle her greed so I left and am petitoning for divorce.

I long ago accepted my role as her cuckold.

Fish or fishes - but for whom?

duke9555 said:
e z get back in there / plenty of fish ...

Yes but how many women want a small cocked impotent man?

4julie said:
Yes but how many women want a small cocked impotent man?

============

not many

true your potential sea will be smaller than a big cocked
potent male will be ..............but for every pot there
is a cover ............don't give up hope kiddo lotsa women
would love a guy to dominate and humiliate :(

SERIOUS ANSWERS??? THIS IS NOT EVEN A SERIOUS QUESTION, UNLESS YOU NEED WAYS TO FAKE AN ORGASM. (OH f**** YEAH BABY, OH YEAH DO IT HARDER. OH YES, f*** ME)

Minimal understanding

Adem Stival said:
SERIOUS ANSWERS??? THIS IS NOT EVEN A SERIOUS QUESTION, UNLESS YOU NEED WAYS TO FAKE AN ORGASM. (OH f**** YEAH BABY, OH YEAH DO IT HARDER. OH YES, f*** ME)

I suppose when they can't understand the question ~ getting a sensible answer is too much to expect of some people!

Down under

duke9555 said:
============

not many

true your potential sea will be smaller than a big cocked
potent male will be ..............but for every pot there
is a cover ............don't give up hope kiddo lotsa women
would love a guy to dominate and humiliate :(

Indeed, we'll see what women down under like!

4julie said:
Indeed, we'll see what women down under like!

=============

i guess Jonny is off to the land down under, Austria ;)

Al is missing you!

duke9555 said:
=============

i guess Jonny is off to the land down under, Austria ;)

I guess you forgot Al in all this!
:D

4julie said:
Can I ask those with experience - what does a cuckold of many years of accepting life as a cuckold with a sexual dominant wife - do when the marriage breaks up?

Your answering the question I've been asking in so many other comments I've made here. How long can a marriage last when one partner is dominated over and is not respected as a man or a lover.

This is your answer.

You can all argue with me here but the fact is this is the danger any cuckold relationship runs when a man is no longer seen as a real man but just a sissy who sits in the background jerking off while a real man take care of his wife then is degraded further by being used as the clean up sissy boy.

If there is no mutual respect in a marriage it can't last.

Wendy.com suggests that you can change you view of your penis and make it get bigger or smaller using self hypnosis mp3's. Works also with body building.

Wendi also helps women get bigger or smaller breasts, and leading Universities in America and England have confirmed with various experiments over the last 20 years that this actual happens.

Wendi offers a 12-month rock solid guarantee that you can change your breast or penis size or get your money back.

But if your desire to stay a cuckold without a role for your penis, then your subconscious mind will make sure your penis remains small and useless - because that is you belief wish (to stay small).

There are 400 hormones in the body and your thought patterns select the growth hormones to switch on (to match your thoughts).

By 65, a man's testosterone levels have fallen to 25% of what he had at 18. Men who start working out at the gym suddenly boost their testosterone blood levels and they start to lose body fat and their sex drive and enthusiasm for life goes through the roof.

If a retired man is pumping weights and doing sprinting intervals, he can find that he has dates every night with retired women all fighting for his attention in his rest home.

Thanks Saraha!

Saraha said:
Wendy.com suggests that you can change you view of your penis and make it get bigger or smaller using self hypnosis mp3's. Works also with body building.

Wendi also helps women get bigger or smaller breasts, and leading Universities in America and England have confirmed with various experiments over the last 20 years that this actual happens.

Wendi offers a 12-month rock solid guarantee that you can change your breast or penis size or get your money back.

But if your desire to stay a cuckold without a role for your penis, then your subconscious mind will make sure your penis remains small and useless - because that is you belief wish (to stay small).

There are 400 hormones in the body and your thought patterns select the growth hormones to switch on (to match your thoughts).

By 65, a man's testosterone levels have fallen to 25% of what he had at 18. Men who start working out at the gym suddenly boost their testosterone blood levels and they start to lose body fat and their sex drive and enthusiasm for life goes through the roof.

If a retired man is pumping weights and doing sprinting intervals, he can find that he has dates every night with retired women all fighting for his attention in his rest home.

I'll check Wendy out, and thanks for the advice in general!

I'm happy being a small cocked cuckold if the woman in my life is okay with having other men sexually satisfy her. I am fully accepting of my inferiority as a male lover but can offer a sexy woman many levels of sensuality above what bull type lovers give. So I am looking forward to seeing what the world has to offer.

From a purely sexual standpoint my cuckold marriage was perfect and I accepted my total chastity and Julie's freedom to have whoever she wished. It was matters outside of being a cuckold.

I'd have left Julie for what she did even if our marriage was heterosexual rather than built on cuckoldry alone.

Url

Saraha said:

Hi Saraha, just want to say the url should be Hypnosis & Hypnotherapy.
Thanks sweet lady!