• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Did I Do Wrong?

• Thread starterRichard and Maria Pike
  • Start date

Richard and Maria Pike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 26, 2011
For the most part I am not attracted to my husband's close friends, as they are mostly computer types (sorry, cyberdudes), and their conversation doesn't turn me on much. The one exception is Michael, who is in his 50s (I am 40) and very kind, very gentle, would never hurt a fly. I like him because he reads many of the same books I do and knows about all kinds of unique composers and their music, which is a real turn-on for me. I asked Richard if I could have him as one of my "special friends," and he said I should go for it.

Well, under ordinary social circumstances it can be hard to find the right moment for a seduction, but luck appeared to be on my side yesterday. I got home from work a bit early, and Richard was out. I took a shower. I had just slipped into a pair of white nylon panties and bra when I heard the doorbell. I didn't have time to get dressed, obviously, so I went out to the front room and looked through the peephole, fully expecting to shout to whoever it was to please wait for a moment.

But it was Michael, so I got bold and opened the door.

He couldn't take his eyes off me but he didn't jump on me either. I said, "Sorry I'm not dressed but Richard keeps the heat turned up SO high during the winter..." I made a show of turning the heat down but made no move to run off and get dressed.

I said "I guess you're here to pick up those programs" and he said yes, almost stuttering, unable to stop staring. I said, "Come into the office," and took him into hubby's computer room. I quickly located the discs for the software he was borrowing and, still in my underwear, gave them to him.

I aksed him if he wanted a beer but he stuttered that he had to get home.

He isn't married! What did I do wrong????

no offense but he's married as well as 40 isnt 30. Not that there arent hot 40 year olds cuz there are sure. And maybe u came on 2 strong the way you were dressed. Subtle you aren't. Just my 2 cents

Mac has nailed it again. You said "He is very kind, very gentle, would never hurt a fly". I also suspect he does not want to hurt your hubby. Let him know you are available and hubby is OK with it.

Hi Ms. Maria,

Richard and Maria Pike said:
I asked Michael if he wanted a beer but he stuttered that he had to get home. He isn't married! What did I do wrong?

Nothing. What might be called your suddenly-improvised strategy was... well... a bit too sudden to yield your desired outcome. But, you got the gears turning in your skittish prey's mind. As you said (in effect), you could see them going around in his brain.

Since your prey is your husband's friend and a nice guy to boot, he probably wasn't prepared to recognize he was facing an opportunity to remain your husband's friend AND let you fuck him at the same time. Rather, he probably assumed if he let you fuck him then your husband would be his enemy for the rest of his life, and might come after him with a gun sooner-or-later. I mean, hey — this is America, right...?

Now that you've opened the door (literally), further action is needed to capture your reluctant prey. I suggest inviting him to meet you for (say) a cup of coffee at some neutral place (perhaps a coffee shop with a good atmosphere) for a friendly conversation (or use some other pretense). To avoid interpersonal awkwardness, you might extend your invitation via an e-mail note or whatever your preferred method of digital communication is.

You could mention, in your note, that you want to apologize for answering the door inappropriately dressed which may have caused him to get the wrong idea. (That would have the advantage of being true (heehee) — you wanted to fuck him but he didn't respond.) So, tell him the coffee or whatever will be on you...

Then, after enticing your prey to meet you someplace where you can talk, tell him the situation... that you and your husband have a "cuckold husband / hotwife" marriage (in whatever way you want to put it). And, let him know you hope, incidentally, he'll be able to refrain from mentioning that to others. And, you find him attractive... use touch in the usual ways to clarify that, feeling his thigh, touching his leg with your foot, etc. In other words, seduce him.

I suspect something like the above will get you beyond your skittish prey's nice-guy reluctance to fuck his friend's wife. If it doesn't, your husband Richard may have to tell him it's OK.

Good luck!

—Custer

He's a friend and you didn't show any sexual signs so he most likely went home and rubbed one out thinking of you.

Hank jones said:
He's a friend and you didn't show any sexual signs so he most likely went home and rubbed one out thinking of you.

You didn't do anything wrong, you hit on him and he obviously understood that. Dont take his rejection as anything against you. It was probably out of loyalty to your husband, his friend that he didn't do anything. And that just shows that he is a good friend.
I agree with the above that you are probably the one in his thoughts when he plays with himself after that day!

Tell him you fantasize about him and it is o.k. with your husband.
If that don't work, send him a pic or show him what you have.
If that don't work, he is probably queer. Find another man.

Those who wrote that my friend Michael turned Maria down because he is kind-hearted and didn't want to hurt his friend -- that's me -- were right. I am sure of it. She's used to being bold and just letting guys know what she wants. It must have taken him by surprise. She feels that if she were to tell him that we have an "open relationship," he might not believe her at this point. I am going to have to be the one to tell him. I am not sure how to begin, but I will think of something. RP

Those who wrote that my friend Michael turned Maria down because he is kind-hearted and didn't want to hurt his friend -- that's me -- were right. I am sure of it. She's used to being bold and just letting guys know what she wants. It must have taken him by surprise. She feels that if she were to tell him that we have an "open relationship," he might not believe her at this point. I am going to have to be the one to tell him. I am not sure how to begin, but I will think of something. RP

Well, one way would be to start off with "Maria told me that you stopped by the other day to pick up those programs while I was out." See how he reacts to that. If he seems embarrassed or freaked out mention that you knew how she was dressed, and then go on to tell him that she's attracted to him. There's your way into the "open relationship" discussion. Just be sure to let him know he's got the green-light from you if he ever wants to take her up on the offer. ;)

You scared the shit out of him!

That's all. He'll get over it and be excited about it, but he couldn't just jump your bones with so much uncertainty. Growing up in Texas one of the things I learned early is that horny married women can get you killed. When I was just 17 I offered one a ride home from a football game one night and got lucky with her in the back seat of my car, and we had a grand old time. Best sex I ever had up to that point and the first woman I ever made cum, several times. It was great. She assured me her husband was out of town for another few days so we made a date for the next night. She told me to wait at an abandoned gas station a few blocks from her house, and she'd come to me. Fortunately, I borrowed my father's car that night or I wouldn't be writing this. As I was waiting with my motor running and my lights off in the darkened gas station driveway, I happened to glance in my side view mirror and saw a guy I assume was her husband sneaking up with a pistol in his hand. I hit the gas and he shot out my rear windshield and ran into the street and emptied his revolver at me as I sped away. That was hard to explain to my father, and I never did figure out exactly what happened. He probably came home early and caught her or beat it out of her. Either way, after I broke down and confessed to my father, he gave me some sound advice: "Son nothing will get you killed quicker in Texas than married pussy. Stick to girls your own age." I was never quite as bold as my hormones demanded after that incident, and I'm absolutely sure I missed a lot of good pussy as a result, but I understand perfectly how Michael might have felt that day. He's kicking himself to this day, and it won't take much to get him in your bed now. Richard will probably have to do the heavy lifting on this one, though. You scared the poor man.

Any progress with your seduction of Michael...?

Hi Maria and Richard,

What's happening? Any progress with moving Michael forward...? Or, does he seem to be permanently gun-shy, perhaps preoccupied with considerations of the kind related by Willypeter:

willypeter said:
.... As I was waiting with my motor running and my lights off in the darkened gas station driveway, I happened to glance in my side view mirror and saw a guy I assume was her husband sneaking up with a pistol in his hand. I hit the gas and he shot out my rear windshield and ran into the street and emptied his revolver at me as I sped away. ....

(which, of course, is always a possibility worth taking into account...)

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread