• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do cuckolds prefer?

• Thread starterwsh
  • Start date

How do you want to get informed your wife has been fucked?

• She tells me (for instance by sending photos, textmessages or afterwards in person).

Votes: 68 49.3%
  • The guy tells me (for instance by dending photos, textmessages or afterwards in person).

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • I am waiting for her in the room next door, listening.

Votes: 32 23.2%
  • I am in the same room and watching.

Votes: 85 61.6%

• Total voters

wsh

It took two horny women to make me a wife sharer
Beloved Member
May 19, 2019
If you could choose, how would you prefer to get informed that your wife got fucked by her bull or by a random ONS?

Reactions: franklyhorny, mjb0007bond, Regcuckcouple and 3 others
Honestly we are all different, so all them are good ways to find out.

Been in lifestyle for years and will say it depends on the mood. I love watching, or being close by. But some times it's hot as hell for her to be out fucking some guy I will never know.

Only had one guy send me pics of them fucking. Will say it was very hot! Think more guys should do it for the husband. After all he is sharing his wife with the guy

Reactions: CuckoldINVA, mjb0007bond, desdesiempre and 1 other person
love being dressed in my panties, rubbing my little clitty while a well endowed black master fucks my wife. love listning to her moan with pleasure as he stretches her pussy and when he tells me how tight she is.

• Love
Reactions: CuckoldINVA, franklyhorny, Sissypippa and 1 other person
I've had wives and girlfriends that would tell me they were going out to get fucked, and I still couldn't wait for a phone call, pics, or videos.
Likewise, I couldn't wait for them to return home so they can tell me the details in person.
I'd love to listen to my wife getting fucked from an adjacent room, especially if it wakes me up.
The ultimate prize, of course, is being present and watching/recording the action.

I've experienced the first 2.
Still working on the other 2!

• Love
Reactions: CuckoldINVA, franklyhorny, sswanabe and 1 other person
She's been with her bf for three years now. It's rare when she tells me anymore, but I do know they have had sex together more than she and I in our 20 yrs of knowing each other.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and sswanabe
Dont care as long as someone tells me or I witness the event. To the best of my knowledge my wife has never had a ONS and if her FwB is with her I know beforehand.

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny, sswanabe and 1 other person
Nazareth said:
I've had wives and girlfriends that would tell me they were going out to get fucked, and I still couldn't wait for a phone call, pics, or videos.
Likewise, I couldn't wait for them to return home so they can tell me the details in person.
I'd love to listen to my wife getting fucked from an adjacent room, especially if it wakes me up.
The ultimate prize, of course, is being present and watching/recording the action.

I've experienced the first 2.
Still working on the other 2!
I have experienced all 4 of them

Reactions: franklyhorny and sswanabe
The buzz I get either when she goes upstairs with her boyfriend or on receiving the text “about to get fucked” is mind blowing

Reactions: CuckoldINVA, franklyhorny, sswanabe and 1 other person
wsh said:
If you could choose, how would you prefer to get informed that your wife got fucked by her bull or by a random ONS?
Text for me love it

Reactions: franklyhorny and sswanabe
Facers said:
She's been with her bf for three years now. It's rare when she tells me anymore, but I do know they have had sex together more than she and I in our 20 yrs of knowing each other.
That is really hot!

• Love
Reactions: toolman, franklyhorny and crt
I would take any of those. My wife just fucks around and hides it from me.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and franklyhorny
Debshusband said:
I would take any of those. My wife just fucks around and hides it from me.
Mine was the same way. Hasn't done anyone in a while, hope she gets back to it and soon.

Reactions: toolman
Jaandaj said:
Honestly we are all different, so all them are good ways to find out.

Been in lifestyle for years and will say it depends on the mood. I love watching, or being close by. But some times it's hot as hell for her to be out fucking some guy I will never know.

Only had one guy send me pics of them fucking. Will say it was very hot! Think more guys should do it for the husband. After all he is sharing his wife with the guy
As a cuckold of 24 years i agree, bulls need to send more texts and pics and be more involved with cuckolding the husband especially in person. he should be comfortable with not only fucking our wives but humbling and if preferred humiliating us also. each way is great to find out but definitely betterwhen all three are involved.

• Love
Reactions: franklyhorny, toolman and Jaandaj
When she came to bed full of cum and told me all

Users who are viewing this thread