• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do lovers/bulls think about cuckolds?

• Thread starterGehoernterEhemann
  • Start date

GehoernterEhemann

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 29, 2020
I would like to know the honest opinion of lovers/bulls what they think about the guys whose wives/gfs open their legs for other men.
Do they laugh about them?
Do they consider cuckolded guys as real men?

Reactions: crt
cuckold are to be used and played with they are men but low on the totum pole they do as there told

Reactions: summ1962 and crt
GehoernterEhemann said:
I would like to know the honest opinion of lovers/bulls what they think about the guys whose wives/gfs open their legs for other men.
Do they laugh about them?
Do they consider cuckolded guys as real men?
Very interesting question,, some of my friends know I am ,most ignore the fact one doesn’t get the whole thing and a few love to intimidate me about it , most of my closer friends have gone with my wife,
This is a far more intelligent question than the usual nonsense like guys saying their wives have gone with 500 different men ( what stupid nonsense I see here so often)

Cucks disgust me. I love defiling their wives gash, the gash that birthed their children. They arent worth a moment of my time other than to bring a wash cloth.

Reactions: summ1962, ChurchCuck and crt
The logical thing is that the bulls think of the cuckolds that we are garbage, which is logical because we only serve to support their children, serve as waiters that we are half men

Reactions: summ1962 and RockHER
cuckold51m said:
The logical thing is that the bulls think of the cuckolds that we are garbage, which is logical because we only serve to support their children, serve as waiters that we are half men
You know your place wimp

We cucks have no say in anything to do with our wives desires and experiences and should never presume to have any notion if the power that bulls hold

Reactions: summ1962
cuckhubby48 said:
We cucks have no say in anything to do with our wives desires and experiences and should never presume to have any notion if the power that bulls hold
I would make you wear thong underwear and wash my car while your wife and I cuddled on the sofa watching you through the window. You can bet she will be stroking my cock the entire time. When I leave you will wash the spunk I left on the sofa.

• Love
RockHER said:
You know your place wimp

Yes, I know perfectly what I am, that as a man I cannot compare myself to a black bull

Myself I can’t compare myself to any bull, black or white

cuckold51m said:
Yes, I know perfectly what I am, that as a man I cannot compare myself to a black bull
You cant compare to anyone who has a cock.

Reactions: summ1962
RockHER said:
I would make you wear thong underwear and wash my car while your wife and I cuddled on the sofa watching you through the window. You can bet she will be stroking my cock the entire time. When I leave you will wash the spunk I left on the sofa.
Before the pandemic, I cleaned my wife's bull's car, who was also his pimp sometimes and his house on weekends.

cuckold51m said:
Before the pandemic, I cleaned my wife's bull's car, who was also his pimp sometimes and his house on weekends.
So youre not completely worthless eh cucky boy?

Users who are viewing this thread