• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do people like to read?

• Thread starterjustdreamin
  • Start date

What do you like to read about

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

justdreamin

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 22, 2010
I do like to type stories/fantasies - it gives me a real buzz

So Im interested in what people like. Please respond to the poll and Ill see if I can put pen to paper so to speak.

Nice thread JustDreamin :) I'll be interested in the results as well.

It's very arousing writing stories about 'real' people, isn't it? The only way you can write them is by visualizing them - and that means you get to 'feel' what things would be like. Wonderful sex organ - the brain ;)

it's always 1984 for Mac

I like the real thing. Not fantasy.
I do have fantasies, but sooner or later, they will become reality.

interracial, breeding and humilation does it for me lol

i like stories where the guy bets another guy that he coudnt get his wife to cheat with him, those stories make my cock harder than an iron :D

I think it depends on what I or my gf are into at the time. She usually leans towards being taken lovingly, aggressive and/or groups

For me it's the stories about the tiny-dicked husband not being able to satisfy his wife and her initial sympathy towards him, but later she gives in to basic instinct and starts dating other guys. I love the ones where she tells him about her other men, but only in bits and pieces. Oh, and where the husband has to help her prepare for her many dates.
Yeah. That's the ticket.

For me, a story of a wife heavily flirting with another man or men is very good. It even gets better if the wife tells the husband beforehand or after and he gets a hard on. And when it comes to sex, the wife makes sure that her lover(s) satisfy her outright as much as she can handle.

stories

I cant get enough stories about men eating another mans cum from thier pussy

I like to hear about a man eating another mans cum from her pussy

I prefer a good romance novel. Anything with Fabio on the cover will do!

Thanks for this folks. There is a split between loving and agressive on the poll but most typed responses go for the woman 'cheating' and it goes from there. I think Ill go with the typed responses on this...

Users who are viewing this thread