• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do sissies do

• Thread starterdebsbitch
  • Start date

debsbitch

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 16, 2011
Just wondering what the other sissies do when their wives are chatting with their bull or on a date?

debsbitch said:
Just wondering what the other sissies do when their wives are chatting with their bull or on a date?
Clean the house, do the chores, wank my little weiner:D

I cant wank locked up but do have to clean.

Id LIKE to say I do something productive, but in reality, I mentally torment myself wondering what all they are doing.

• Love
Reactions: cuck72
missmissy said:
Clean the house, do the chores, ...
I would also put the kids to bed, and wonder if she'd be gone all night so I'd need to get them ready for school and preschool all by myself the next morning. Sometimes she would take a week long vacation to be with her bull. It was frustrating at first but I got used to it.

Reactions: natasnaikul
these days i have really moved beyond the typical cuckold situation, so my time is spent differently (see my profile if you are interested). but back in my real cuckold days i did a lot of practically everything already mentioned (except we never had kids), and i also was allowed to sometimes get together with other loser cuckold hubbies, and we were allowed to beat off together and even help each other get off in various ways. it was at the time a wonderful treat that i was allowed.

Reactions: natasnaikul
Shave my body, dress in girlie lingerie and wear my plugs while I'm masturbating myself to exhaustion

• Love
Reactions: Hubofhotwife

Users who are viewing this thread