what do the bbc think of this? (pics inside) would you fuck her?

• Thread startersdmike
  • Start date

sdmike

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Aug 7, 2009
well just wanted to post a few pics to see what the bbc have to say, you can be honest thats what i am looking for. if you like what you see please tell me what you like and what you would do, if you feel like it please post a pic of your bbc i would like to see what she is missing out on. ladies feel free to comment to. i am really looking for feedback:feedback:

Attachments

• IMG_1906.jpg
    IMG_1906.jpg
    23.5 KB · Views: 368
  • IMG_1907.jpg
    IMG_1907.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 287
  • IMG_1909.jpg
    IMG_1909.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 246
  • IMG_1910.jpg
    IMG_1910.jpg
    24.5 KB · Views: 272
  • IMG_1915.jpg
    IMG_1915.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 266
  • Love
Reactions: TDidit, Thickhammer, SliccDicc and 4 others
H

sdmike said:
well just wanted to post a few pics to see what the bbc have to say, you can be honest thats what i am looking for. if you like what you see please tell me what you like and what you would do, if you feel like it please post a pic of your bbc i would like to see what she is missing out on. ladies feel free to comment to. i am really looking for feedback:feedback:

From the bbc I've seen up close in a soft state (7"). That is bigger than most white guys hard. How could she not want that?

Reactions: Ashleysbitch
Im not black cock , but of decent size and id love to empty my balls in there!

Oh god yes In a heartbeat

Take turns in that booty

She needs BBC right now

I would love to plow that...

Reactions: plmcuck
sdmike said:
Oh I would luv to pound that ass just like that..... Shoot my cumm all inside her and over that fat ass.