• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do u think of my girth?

• Thread starterjackinascot
  • Start date

Am i a small cocked, cuckold?

• Total voters
J

jackinascot

Hi everyone,

I have posted these pics, of my cock, as love to be told i have a thin, small cock by my girlfriends as i fuck them. I get them to tell me about real cocks they have fucked, and how they love to watch them slide inside them.

I would like to know if you think im small.. and if you are bigger, please send me a pic, and i will show them to my gf, as she tells me shes had girth 4 times me.

Regards

Jack

Attachments

• IMG_0048.jpg
    IMG_0048.jpg
    83.6 KB · Views: 778
  • IMG_4180.jpg
    IMG_4180.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 693
  • Image_14.jpg
    Image_14.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 816
Nice

my cock is like yours, small and thin. i get laughed at too..

do you like to be told that you are small, compared to other men?

i wish

I wish I had one that big.

Whos pussy do u prefer in my first post?

Whos pussy do u prefer in my first post?

Still like to think im small compared to there other lovers, anyone else like to be told they are small, while they are fucking?

Dude, you are not small...at all.
If I was you I would wield that thing with pride.
But if you want to be a cuck, shit that's your deal.

You make me sooo jealous (and hot). Likely if I had a cock like yours I would not have been transformed into the sissy cuck that I am.

i agree with most everyone. You r packing a lot of dick. That is nothing to be shamed of.

i also agree

Attachments

• Bigmanlilmeet.jpg
    Bigmanlilmeet.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 96
definitely not a real man

u r definitely not a real man...not even close, by length or width. For those of you who think that his cock is average, I feel sorry for you.

Attachments

• my desire 005.jpg
    my desire 005.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 64

Users who are viewing this thread