• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you do for living?

• Thread starterKinkoSarto
  • Start date

KinkoSarto

New around here...
Beloved Member
Aug 19, 2015
Hey folks,
So ever since I got into the cuckold thing, I look at every white women as a potential for a slutwife. Although, lately I've been thinking more realistically. For exemple, in USA (Where I live) What percentage of the public are or would be willing to try a cuckold experience? What kind of people are the cuckold couple?
Weather you are a man or a woman, please share your profession with us. Any feed back is appreciated.
Btw I am an UBER driver.

So I get it everybody is jobless?!!

Tech-Industry

Nice...

KinkoSarto said:
Hey folks.... so, ever since I got into the cuckold thing, I look at every white women as [having] slutwife [potential]. Although, lately I've been thinking more realistically.

Realistic thinking is fairly often well-justified. A while back I met and became friends with an outgoing, seemingly rather sexual white married woman I thought had good slut-wife potential. One day I called her and invited her out to lunch at a nice restaurant. She accepted. During our lunch, which I paid for, I suggested my (now ex-) wife and I would be up for some joint sexual experiences with her and her husband, with whom I had also become friends. Her response made it clear she was offended by my suggestion. It effectively ended our friendship.

My suggestion also effectively ended my friendship with her husband, since I had no reason to think they didn't talk with each other.

One lives and learns. Or, one gets older but not always wiser....

I work in marketing, but I don't really see how occupation or income would really affect all that much the whole situation.

Custer Laststand said:
Realistic thinking is fairly often well-justified. A while back I met and became friends with an outgoing, seemingly rather sexual white married woman I thought had good slut-wife potential. One day I called her and invited her out to lunch at a nice restaurant. She accepted. During our lunch, which I paid for, I suggested my (now ex-) wife and I would be up for some joint sexual experiences with her and her husband, with whom I had also become friends. Her response made it clear she was offended by my suggestion. It effectively ended our friendship.

My suggestion also effectively ended my friendship with her husband, since I had no reason to think they didn't talk with each other.

One lives and learns. Or, one gets older but not always wiser....
Dude... This is a great example on what I am talking about. Sorry for your negative experience and thanks for sharing.

FuckMyAsianGirl said:
I work in marketing, but I don't really see how occupation or income would really affect all that much the whole situation.

Hi there,
Thanks for commenting. I see where you are coming from. My intention here is not to discriminate folks based on income or social level, but just trying to see if there is away to tell who could be a potential slutwife or cuckold and who could not. Would a CEO be a slutwife? Would folks who claim to be ”Intellectual ” be into actual cuckolding? Would church folks be into it at all?!! Or is it just limited to free-will folks, bars regulars etc...?

KinkoSarto said:
Dude... This is a great example on what I am talking about. Sorry for your negative experience.

It was another lesson in the School of Hard Knocks. Not my only such lesson, of course.... but then, I imagine you've had a few yourself.

KinkoSarto said:
And, thanks for sharing.

Hey, you're welcome.

KinkoSarto said:
My intention here is not to [try to] discriminate among folks based on income or social level. I'm just trying to see if there is a way to tell who [might] be a potential slutwife or cuckold, and who [most likely] would not [be].

You might find some insight by reading "Take My Wife, Please: The Rise of Cuckolding Culture," in "Nerve," here:

http://www.nerve.com/features/take-my-wife-please-the-rise-of-cuckolding-culture

Almost certainly, there is no way to make judgements about what couples might have, or be interested in establishing, a "cuckold husband / hotwife" form of marriage by thinking in terms of the occupation(s) of either or both. That is, unless the woman is, say, a married strip dancer — and, some of them are, in fact, married — or a married ********** — and, some of them are married too.

One should be aware, however, that strip dancers... whether married or in LTR's or single — are not always prostitutes (although some are). But, this is getting away from your question, which was how to identify a married woman who might be inclined toward cuckolding her husband without (I gather) expecting you to pay for it.

Last edited:
KinkoSarto said:
.... Would folks who claim to be ”Intellectual ” be into cuckolding? Would church folks be into it? Or, is it just limited to free-will folks, bar regulars, etc...?

For additional insight into identifying married women, especially white married women* who might be inclined toward cuckolding their husbands, with or without their husband's knowledge, I suggest reading:

"I love making married women cheat", here:

http://www.confessionpost.com/26331/i-love-making-married-women-cheat

* I gather you're a black dude. I'm a white dude, FYI.

I'd be willing to bet that cuckold couples come from all walks of life, just as any other category of people would.
Not to disparage anyone, but from CEO's to fast-food workers, there are cuck couples.
And church people fuck, too! :D

Last time I gave that info I was identified (another site). Now I'm retired and that should be safe to post :D

KinkoSarto said:
So I get it everybody is jobless?!!
I am a Lifeguard and I teach swimming. So happy so many black young men still need to learn to swim. I give them rewards when they accomplish things or if they make a good attempt.
Love, Mary

KinkoSarto said:
Hi there,
Thanks for commenting. I see where you are coming from. My intention here is not to discriminate folks based on income or social level, but just trying to see if there is away to tell who could be a potential slutwife or cuckold and who could not. Would a CEO be a slutwife? Would folks who claim to be ”Intellectual ” be into actual cuckolding? Would church folks be into it at all?!! Or is it just limited to free-will folks, bars regulars etc...?

"Could", "Could" and "Could". Sexuality in any form is simply not something that has anything to do with what else you do in life. With large enough sample you can make generalizations that could be more or less accurate, but that'd still be like traveling across the globe by using the old-timey desk globe as your map: highly inaccurate.

A CEO could be very dominant and thus in their position, or they could be very submissive to balance out being the leader - there is simply no way to say.

Hi Ms. Mary,

Thank you for weighing in. I too taught swimming and was a lifeguard (I had Red Cross Lifesaving and Water Safety Instructor [WSI] certificates) when I was 17 - 18. That was a while ago, to put it as generously as possible.

18mDresdF4prom said:
I am a Lifeguard and I teach swimming. So happy so many black young men still need to learn to swim. I give them rewards when they accomplish things or if they make a good attempt.
Love, Mary

And, I too agree it's a good thing many young black men want, and feel they need, to learn to swim. It's hard to underestimate the value of that skill.

I won't be so uncouth as to ask what kinds of rewards you provide when they accomplish the goals you set for them, as well as when they make strong and authentic efforts to do so.

But, I definitely agree you should consider it within the scope of your teaching strategies to provide them with whatever rewards that motivate them — especially if those rewards are... well... rewarding for you, as well.

—Custer

I was an engineer un a manufacturing firm and my wife finance executive in a cinsulting firm when we were married. Now she has her oen consulting firm and I am a house husband

Users who are viewing this thread