• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you do when your kids start to notice?

• Thread starterHank jones
  • Start date
H

Hank jones

Wife and I have been playing outside of our marriage eleven yrs, off n on.
I'm not going to get into all the logistics of our playing, but over the years we've mostly kept playing and family/friends totally separate.

We do now have good friends we play with. And we all have kids. How do the rest of you handle the over efectant playmate when someones kid walks in or by. I mean we aren't in middle of the act or anything.

Do you handle it straight on and tell the kid when they are old enough. Mommy n daddy have special friends? LOL

Our kids are teens and well the hotwife thing kinda gets found out over time it seems how do you handle it
Hank

I once had a fuck-relationship with a lady who, as a teenager, came home when she was not expected, and found her parents out on the back patio trading fucks with another couple. They did not know she saw them and she never told them.

We could sat that these parents should have been more careful, and that would be correct! I do believe that if parents are going to fuck with others they should do it with persons that their children do not know, and at places when the children are nowhere around.

It's called a lock, you put it on the bedroom door! Seriously we are bringing boytoy into the house for reasons that have nothing to do with sex so that seeing him around is not noteworthy. He has helped move furniture, stayed over while sick, and come over to look at new kittens. If they should ever do it in the house then our two adult children will need to be elsewhere and the door will be locked just in case.

Thanks Mac I had found one after I started this one.

A few of my slut GFs kids know she is a BBC gangbang slut and she is turned on by it.

Son of John said:
We could sat that these parents should have been more careful, and that would be correct! I do believe that if parents are going to fuck with others they should do it with persons that their children do not know, and at places when the children are nowhere around.

Hi,

I fully agree with SoJ!
This was one of our top rules and not discussable. In our opinion the approach to be always honest with your kids is a very theoretical approach and does not work.

Let me only mention one example:
Your son/daughter goes to school and during a discussion about family he tells the class that he has a strong uncle, sometimes also spending nights in our house. In this case my father uses the guest room.

What will be the consequences out of this?
Therefore our basic rule.

Not valid anymore for us because our kids are grown and have their own life outside our house. Nevertheless it is also not easy for us to explain grown children something if they are suspicious.

fred

Keep it away from the kids, they are not programed to think in this kind of manner.
And keep it away from the house, when kids are home.
Do it in hotels or other houses when kids are not at those houses.
If you try to bring up your kids in the right way, they should never learn about this.