• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Do You Like Best About Being A Cuckold?

• Thread startersubjaye
  • Start date

subjaye

New around here...
Beloved Member
Nov 24, 2011
www.toniashouse.com
Is there any part of being a cuckold that you like best?

I just love the humiliation, I don't know why but when a bull makes me suck his cock and he tells me to suck the cock and get him hard so he can fuck my wife, or when my wife calls me whimpy dick and tells me to suck a real cock and get him hard so he can fuck her I just about cum. I usually have to kneel or stand in the corner so I can hear but not watch, and they say things like "I love your big cock, oh fuck me, fuck me good lover" or "yeah baby I'm a real man with a real cock and I can fuck you and make you cum, not that pitiful cuck in the corner" Oh yeah after and he cums in my mouth is also a turn on to me.

So how about you, what do you like?

I enjoy the trust in our relationship. Without trust I couldn't possibly allow her the freedom as I would almost certainly feel insecure and threatened by this lifestyle.
She sleeps with her much better endowed ex but she chose to be with me over him years ago so I don't lose any sleep over it. We are all friends and I know she's 100% safe in every aspect when she's with him.

To see her body occupied by other men while her sexual desire & fantacy are both filled in the process.:)

MacNfries.... that got me hard just reading that. :)

That's a "hard" one to answer! :) I would say the tingling feeling when they start in on each other, the look on her face of pure lust and anticipation, the little moans, guttural groans, etc., that she emits while being filled by a real stud, I can go on forever.
But also, the humiliation factor...I mean what "real man" has to call in the troops to satisfy his wife? Pretty pathetic!

Good very Good i like that same fantasi dear

Its just great. Although I'm very new to the lifestyle, but its just awesome. Seeing your wife after shes been fucked by someone else, kissing her on the mouth knowing she was just sucking someone else cock, its just incredibly exciting.

I don't know how far our cuckolding experience is going to go, but its sure going to be a fun ride!

I also found it very exciting when guys (bulls) we met on this forum sharing our real fucking stories with other members here...:p

Of course it is without revealing our identity & forum username.:D

I was cucked years ago by my girlfriend at the time and my best friend. Knowing what they were doing and them not caring what I thought was weird but also very erotic.

15 years later, we are all still friends. In the rare instance when it's just the three of us, they will bring it up and joke around about it (all in good fun) but we have all moved on.

Would I do it again?
It depends.
Would I let my best friend help cuck me again?
Possibly.

MacNfries said:
Best part of cuckolding ... hearing and watching my wife reach orgasm from another man fucking her, then acknowledging when she feels her lover cumming inside her. Then slipping my usually smaller cock into her scorching hot, well lubricated pussy .... feeling its looseness, slippery, silky heat of her lover's cum inside her .... then fucking her for anther 5-10 minutes and adding my cum to his ... knowing she has the semen on 2 different men inside her competing for that egg. :)

Absolute heaven, this is also the best for me!!

Humiliation

I love the humiliation of sitting naked watching my wife get fucked. I am not allowed to touch myself at those times

I like seeing her pleased the best. Hearing her make noises that I could never cause. It makes me proud to have such a hot, sexually charged woman as my wife.

On a more selfish note, i love sliding into her cheating pussy after its been "ruined" by a much larger cock.

There is so much to like... its hard to say what I like best.

I'm the same

Sheplays and I are on exactly the same page, watching and listening to her and proud that other men wanted some of her pussy and then sliding my dick into her well stretched pussy. I just couldn't help myself when she had been well fucked. GTR

Well I don't consider myself a true cuck (although I wanna be) because my wife will still at least givee a handjob when I ask. However when that's going on and I'm fingering here all we talk about is how I don't and never have satisfied her sexually. And her new fuck buddy does and always has. Very VERY rarley do I get to have intercoarse with
Her and that's only when she is desperate. But me absolute favorite is the CREAMPIE I am made to clean allthe while she tells me to get every last drop and how good she just got nailed.

My misses is only 5 ft so hearing about her 6ft 5 inch bull pounding her with his huge cock makes me shoot my load very quick.

If my wife decides to start seeing other guys i will get satisfaction from knowing that she's getting bigger cock than i could give her and that the sex lasts a lot longer than it is between us. Of course i could always just go to the local sex toy shop and buy her a dildo but wheres the fun in that?

Wife and I both have been flirts for years. I'm not small endowment 8" when fully hard. But I discovered years ago before getting married, I was a voyour. And well she multi-orgasmic, and I'm done after a very short time. Well after talking about it for over a yr we started swinging and it has progressed and changed. I like seeing her pleased as long as she wants it. And some nights it is all night long with the right guy or guys.

Lex Dysia said:
I enjoy the trust in our relationship. Without trust I couldn't possibly allow her the freedom as I would almost certainly feel insecure and threatened by this lifestyle.
She sleeps with her much better endowed ex but she chose to be with me over him years ago so I don't lose any sleep over it. We are all friends and I know she's 100% safe in every aspect when she's with him.

That sounds so nice, and she can get a fuller sexual expression because she knows you truly love her and want the best for her. I salute your contribution to womanhood.

Pinkyrod said:
To see her body occupied by other men while her sexual desire & fantacy are both filled in the process.:)

"occupied" is an interesting word. I notice you don't admit what rewards are in it for you. Are you pleased for her, or do you have no choice whether she will be occupied or not?

sheplays said:
I like seeing her pleased the best. Hearing her make noises that I could never cause. It makes me proud to have such a hot, sexually charged woman as my wife.

On a more selfish note, i love sliding into her cheating pussy after its been "ruined" by a much larger cock.

There is so much to like... its hard to say what I like best.

So you like stirring another man's porridge? I hope you put him on your Christmas Card list.

Users who are viewing this thread