• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you prefer?

• Thread starterPaulie73
  • Start date

What would you most like to see your wife do with her lover?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Paulie73

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 12, 2010
Was talking with my wife about what I enjoyed most and came to the conclusion that although I'd love to see her fuck someone else, I'd much rather see her makeout and perform oral sex. There is just something about a passionate kiss and something about a woman on her knees servicing another man that's just better than sex.

i agree the passionate kiss and oral really gets to me also and if she is kissing and sucking a mans cock then fucking will surely follow :)

I went for the Oral option - the sight of a soft pair of lips working on another man always lets me put myself in his place and 'feel' that hot mouth at work :)

Greymaster - funny because I feel the same way about Sue (my wife) fucking others. Something about another guy having his cock in her - knowing he can feel how her pussy feels when she orgasms and then knowing he will leave his cum in her when he's done - that just drives me crazy.

Probably passionately makeout , that was my vote because I get so fucking hard seeing a guy feeling my wife up through her cloths and kissing her . Then rubbing her crotch through her pants . Then putting his hand inside her pants and fingering her . You know to the point where she is getting so wet she'll do anything he wants .

SoonToBe- I agree with you. The sight if him sticking his cock head in her wet pussy, driving it all the way in, the look of lust on her face just before she cums, the grimince on his face just brfore he shoots a big load of spunk into her, watching his seed dribble out of her well fucked cunt, and the total look of satsfaction on her face as she revels in the after glow. That reall gets me going.

Users who are viewing this thread