What do you tell the children?

• Thread startercarlw
  • Start date

carlw

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 17, 2016
I expect this question has been raised before, but I imagine it's a central issue for married people in this life-style. What do couples in a slut wife-cuckold relationship tell their children?

Are they open about their sexual arrangements? Does she let her boyfriends visit the family home, for example? Do her bulls sleep with her there? Or do the parents resort to a standard 'white lie' of some sort - e.g. "Your mother has to work late again tonight. She may not be able to get home 'til tomorrow. But Daddy will be here."

I'm sure there are many different approaches to the issue - ranging from simply keeping the children in the dark to complete openness. One thing I wonder, however, about those who take the open approach, is how the wife's slut status affects the father's relationship with his children. If the kids know he's a cuckold, do they continue to accept his authority in the family? Or do they lose respect for him? And that problem will presumably be compounded in cases where the father displays a submissive side in the family home when one of his wife's bulls visits her - or even towards his wife when there are no visitors. But perhaps that situation's rather rare.

Anyway, I'd be extremely interested to hear from people who have experience is this area.

Last edited:
I'm not in this position, so I can't provide any first-hand accounts, but here's my two cents:

carlw said:
Are they open about their sexual arrangements? Does she let her boyfriends visit the family home, for example? Do her bulls sleep with her there? Or do the parents resort to a standard 'white lie' of some sort - e.g. "Your mother has to work late again tonight. She may not be able to get home 'til tomorrow. But Daddy will be here."

For a lot of families, dislocated schedules for the parents aren't so unusual, with one or both parents having to deal with overtime or other commitments. So, I imagine that it's not necessary for most people to make up unusual or extravagant stories - if you say that your spouse is working late, or caught up in a meeting, or out of town on business it'll probably be received just the same way as the last hundred times it happened.

It's also worth mentioning that as children get older, they find / get placed into their own activities. So, if the kids are out doing sports, or studying or in some other extra-curricular activity, then it's naturally a good time for the HW to set up a rendezvous with her BF.

carlw said:
I'm sure there are many different approaches to the issue - ranging from simply keeping the children in the dark to complete openness. One thing I wonder, however, about those who take the open approach, is how the wife's slut status affects the father's relationship with his children. If the kids know he's a cuckold, do they continue to accept his authority in the family? Or do they lose respect for him? And that problem will presumably be compounded in cases where the father displays a submissive side in the family home when one of his wife's bulls visits her - or even towards his wife when there are no visitors. But perhaps that situation's rather rare.

I think that most couples are set on segregating their family and 'recreational' lives, for obvious reasons. There's really no reason to head into this kind of imbroglio if you can help it.

Also, while femdom is well represented in Cuckold / Howife fiction, it seems to be substantially less common amongst couples that actually practice the lifestyle. Certainly there are all sorts of people who mix the two together, but many couples seem happy to play with the excitement and voyeurism of hotwifing without injecting any aspects of humiliation or femdom into it.

Furthermore, out of the population that is engaged in femdom-type activities, I'd say that very few couples actually aim for a 24/7 femdom relationship. Most are happy to leave the femdom in the bedroom, and keep it out of everyday living. I suspect that the situation that you've alluded to is quite rare.

It depends on the age of the kids. By the time they are in their teens it is probably best to not hide it from them.
Mike

Mike and Chris said:
It depends on the age of the kids. By the time they are in their teens it is probably best to not hide it from them.
Mike
This was a major issue for us as the kids grew. We had four before we divorced. 1st by her black lover. Then Two sons by me. The another black son.
She has had four more black children since divorcing me. Just to start the background on my answer. Obviously I had adjusted to the situation and her )our) chosen lifestyle early. I married her when I was 17, she was 28. She div me when I was 28.
Love, Heatheer

This is atough question. My wife was still fucking her ex when we married and even became pregnant with his 3rd child during our second year of marriage. For us it was just part of the kids family and they loved him at our home. They were caught several times but the kids thought nothing of it cuz he was daddy to them, i was the outsider. Becomes tougher when they are teens.

Reactions: toolman2c