• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of me?

• Thread starterjennysamples
  • Start date

jennysamples

New around here...
Beloved Member
Dec 24, 2009
Never cucked before. i know black guys like booty. what would you do with me?

Attachments

• AA2.jpg
    AA2.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 737
  • A.jpg
    A.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 1,111
Well you're definitely a Hot Wife!!!! Very nice ass. I can't speak for the BBC's in here... but I would love to be firmly planted between those lovely legs! I'm thinkin they would look best high above my shoulders. Would love to see more... I'm sure we could find a worthy Bull for you!

would u be interested in cuckolding me if u find a bbc? :) message me if u would like to chat more.

Attachments

• 100109_0346[00].jpg
    100109_0346[00].jpg
    23.3 KB · Views: 171
Wow, Jenny, what can I say? Your body is amazing. I know what I would do to you, I'd have to spank you for being such a slut and going looking for other men. Then I'd throw you down on that bed and fuck your pussy as hard as I could.

Last edited by a moderator:
Who wouldn't love that ass of yours? It's to die for.

Jenny - what I can see of you is beautiful. You ask a very open question because we don't know anything about you yet.

This white Master's cock is standing to attention with the thought of having that soft body open and available to it, and that soft blond hair would look lovely spread out all over my lap. :)

More 'samples' required :D

Jenny

You have booty that would look great being fucked by a black cockl!!

So what happens now, Jenny Samples?

Too chicken...? :p

Sorry it sounded so cheeky.
Frequently these one-offs are the result of adolescents passing-off net pics as someone real.

But your reaction is kinda harsh, don't you think?

Jenny,

I would slide my 7 inch white cock in and out until you came again and again and again.

Anybody willing to cum on my pics? I might post more ;)

jennysamples said:
Never cucked before. i know black guys like booty. what would you do with me?

nice whoe show her face cucky come on share her whit the world be a real cuck ...

Hey Jenny,
I would cum on my pics, but I'm in chastity...still, I'd love to see more of you!

Users who are viewing this thread