• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of my Viet GF?

• Thread starterUseMyGF
  • Start date

How would you fuck my gf?

• Id fuck her pussy raw

Votes: 10 47.6%
  • Id tear her ass apart

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • let this bitch deep throat my cock

• fuck this bitch with some friends

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • wouldnt fuck this ***** at all

• Total voters

UseMyGF

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 3, 2010
hey everyone, randomly came across this site and love it

I was wondering what you guys thought of my asian girlfriend cindy? ive been going out with her for a year now and shes had a pretty extensive history with black men or so i hear from friends. usually the thought of someones girlfriend being fucked my multiple black men before turns off someone but strangly i couldnt be more turned on by it, the thought of her taking a 8 inch + black cock makes my cock go hard.

i was hoping you guys would leave comments on how youd fuck this little ***** of mine and howd you turn her into the black cock loving ***** i know she is

bio:
Name: Cindy
ethnicity: vietnamese
height: 5'4

feel free to send me a pm if you want to know more about her, and heres a link to a public photobucket for more pictures for you guys to enjoy Pictures by UseMyGF - Photobucket

Attachments

• 19.jpg
    19.jpg
    49.6 KB · Views: 206
  • 65.jpg
    65.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 122
  • 28.jpg
    28.jpg
    68.3 KB · Views: 170
  • 55.jpg
    55.jpg
    49.8 KB · Views: 275
what the fuck are you talking about??? Bro your Viet g/f is hot and I'd surely fuck her.

bjw76 said:
what the fuck are you talking about??? Bro your Viet g/f is hot and I'd surely fuck her.
thanks for the comment man, i'm sure she'd love your cock in her as much as I would. and as for the other guy I believe that all women have the right to have a nice black black cock in her. :)

Whether it be an white, hispanic, or an asian woman, I feel that every woman could use a nice big fat black cock in her

If she likes BBC, and she still likes you, Marry the girl for God's sake.

littlecucky said:
If she likes BBC, and she still likes you, Marry the girl for God's sake.

ive been thinking about it :D

I had a Vietnamese girl who was a self-proclaimed, "nympho"! I'd fuck your girlfriend then cum on her dimples! way to be!

25yoNYCbull4wives said:
I had a Vietnamese girl who was a self-proclaimed, "nympho"! I'd fuck your girlfriend then cum on her dimples! way to be!

Mmm I'd love to see those dimples of hers filled with your cum, the thought of it dripping down her chin on to her tits turns me on :)

Few more pictures

Attachments

• 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 4.jpg
    4.jpg
    62 KB · Views: 88
  • 5.jpg
    5.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 82
  • 6.jpg
    6.jpg
    78.9 KB · Views: 171
Are you teasing or offering? Where can we find her?