• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of my wife?

• Thread starterwannab
  • Start date

Would you like to try some?

• Yes - I would eat her pussy and make her cum for me

Votes: 2 8.7%
  • Yes - I would fuck her and cum deep inside of her

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Yes - I would tease her, make her beg me to fuck her

• Yes - I would fuck her ass and have her cum for me

Votes: 3 13.0%
  • Yes -I would have her suck me off and swallow my cum

Votes: 5 21.7%
  • Not interested!

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

wannab

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 19, 2010
Love your opinion on my conservative, sweet 55 yo mother of 2 grown boys. She's a "good wife" - but in the heat of passion - fantacizes about someone else fucking her - at MY request (I think :))

She loves all sex - and lots of it (doggie, spanking, oral, anal - both giving and receiving) but she is a "good wife" that would NEVER allow me to share her (so she says). We talk about it - but she so far says NO. I can't keep up with her and would love to see someone else please her - and I KNOW SHE'D LOVE IT, GET OFF, FEEL GOOD AND ENJOY IT - if I could ever get her to try it and the circumstances were right. She does tease me and know I like it and that thought gets me off... and we have made some progress... but am on "hold" right now and I think she/WE need another push.

I hope to share your comments with her - hopefully get her to understand she still "has it" and men would love to fuck her and please her and ask her to think about it - and what she can STILL do to a man! If she feels that she draws a lot of attention as a beautiful hot woman, she'll feel good about herself, feel more confident and frisky and more playful - and maybe things will develop further!

Attachments

• Deb1.jpg
    Deb1.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 240
Your wife

She seems to be in her prime, congratulations

A woman her age is not only attractive, she can easily be in control of her sexuality, since she has already experienced the pleasure of sex and has enough mental maturity to know when to satrt a game and when to stop it.
There are human pleasures yet to be explored, sex can be a very intense enhancing experience

I wish I could enjoy a women like your wife. I can easily picture my muth in her pussy and getting it wet with the help of my tongue

wannab said:
She loves all sex - and lots of it (doggie, spanking, oral, anal - both giving and receiving)

That paints a fantastic activity picture to go with the lovely body picture you have shared. I can well imagine her over my lap getting a good, hard spanking for feeling badly about herself. I'll not have women putting themselves down and will freely punish them to show them the error of their ways ;)

After that I'd need to choose if I want to feel those soft thighs wrapping round me, or I'd have her on her hands and knees to take her from behind... Hmmm - feeling those heated bum-cheeks pressing back against my stomach??? Not contest.

Obviously I'd be looking to enjoy her mouth both before and after. I hope she likes the taste of her pussy juice when sucked off a dominant male's cock. :D

what do you think of my wife

I am sure I would enjoy myself with your wife, letting her reveal her desires, touching and kissing her tits, ass and pussy. Letting her suck my cock while I play with her cunt and spreading her legs and filling her with my very hard cock.

I will fuck her till she begs to cum and fill her with cum so you can see her ravaged cunt dripping and well used.

She looks and sounds hot, love to use her.

Users who are viewing this thread