• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what do you think of my young 100 lb. milf?

• Thread starterfamtaboo
  • Start date
klingon said:
posting pics without permission is just plain wrong. while she is clearly smoking hot and she got excited about it, you are still playing with fire.

I agree, but have to admit that her pussy is a "beautiful love slot for men to play with - and the truth is that many women would admire if she ever offered herself to another woman out of curiosity.

You need to be careful, because if you encourage her to share her lovely pussy around town, some men will wish to keep her for a few weeks at a time, and you could begin to wonder if she will ever come home again.

I don't think you realise how lucky you are to have her. You can lose what you do not bother to feel grateful for.

you assume cause I share that I am not grateful. dont have to go sooo deeep, you sound rediculous. Just enjoy the pics and quit making assumptions..

famtaboo said:
you assume cause I share that I am not grateful. dont have to go sooo deeep, you sound rediculous. Just enjoy the pics and quit making assumptions..

Okay, you feel truly grateful, but she is a trophy others might wish to keep.

I'm a 22 year old with a big cock and I'd love to fill her up with cum.

glad to hear

young and hung. Awsome. She has been open to the idea of being blind folded and gang fucking, or having a mask on, or making the guys where a mask. To kinda depersonalize it and just use u as a fuck toy. Send some pics of yourself we would love to know and see more of you. TTYL....

kenev said:
famtaboo i will keep saying it your wife is awesome and she looks absolutely divine with a gorgous pussy to boot

Take the boots off her pussy, ha ha. Divinely is Heavenly, gorgous is complimentary seduction underway. Must be a warm feeling that other men want "what you are having".

Oh wow, those pictures of her lying on the bed with her delicious beckoning pussy folds . . . now only if she had one with cum dribbling out . . . ! :) Love it!

I have always been totally enthralled by smaller women with huge pussies! I think the reason this gets my "goat" is that I know she has cooked some awful big steaks and would never feel my average sized meat. That and the thought or idea of having much more to eat is enticing as well. Honestly.....that is the nicest pussy I have ever seen and "yes", I rubbed one out at the idea of kneeling before her!

I love to watch her do the gang thing, hell I'd even pay for a front row seat.

wow

the most opened and relaxed and wettest she has ever been during sex after reading your guys words. she actually said she wished you were all there so she could service everyone saying nice things about her. thanks for helping make my sex better.;) Its about fucking time. Her face was different as she tells me she wants this, sweeter, smileier, more happy, more turned on. She went right for the bull. She saw that word and she said she wanted a bull while i was fucking her. What a slut.... My fuck slut....:) no ones posting anmore though, and we tried to get a shot with cum dripping out, she brought it up. But were still working on a decent pic. she wishes to see more cocks. im serious. give them to her. worship her body, and you might be rewarded......and give her pic ideas and maybe we will do them to let you know we real.......

Attachments

• 2011-08-21_16.15.20.jpg
    2011-08-21_16.15.20.jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 990
  • 2011-08-21_16.15.44.jpg
    2011-08-21_16.15.44.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 905
  • 2011-08-21_16.16.00.jpg
    2011-08-21_16.16.00.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 1,103
Man, those big hard nipples are SO awesome......

And so is that beautiful pussy.

slut wife

she wants many men to fill her up in front of me. This is picture of her boyfriends cock. Its smaller than mine, but he makes her so wet its incredible. Im finally getting to see what a slut she really wants to be and its beautiful........

Attachments

• __________.jpg
    __________.jpg
    20.4 KB · Views: 790
her bf is she fucking some one now?

slut wife

After reading everyones nice comments, she decided to get a picture of her ex boyfriends cock and show me and tell me she used to cumm on it and wanted me to see it. Since then i have caught her 4 times masturbating on skype with him. She says he calls her his bitch! wtf... But i am greatful that she is at least being sexual in some way so that is good. I hate it when she is not sexual, or she hiding it from me...

Your Wife

Her nipples like pencil erasers. god I could suck on them for hours. Slowly moving down kissing her belly... going lower. Moving over her clit. giving her clit little butterfly kisses. Mmmmmmm.

Nice fuck hole. I too like a little girl with a big pussy. You say she can take that big dildo all the way to the balls?. Let's see it.

wife slut

Well you guys dont really show yourselves at all which is entirely disapointing for us all. But my slut has been feeling generous and wants to show you how she can take it all the way. 14 inches and 9 inches around. I made her hole gape after taking turns with toy and i will post that one too. enjoy. but share more of yourselves. and your wonderful comments. ttyl......:D

Attachments

• ass and pussy.jpg
    ass and pussy.jpg
    18.1 KB · Views: 940
  • 2011-pussy and asshole.jpg
    2011-pussy and asshole.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 811
  • 2011-09-03_21.05.25.jpg
    2011-09-03_21.05.25.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 978
  • 2011-09-03_21.30.26.jpg
    2011-09-03_21.30.26.jpg
    15.5 KB · Views: 974
  • 2011-09-03_21.34.23.jpg
    2011-09-03_21.34.23.jpg
    16.7 KB · Views: 971
That is one BEAUTIFUL Pussy. I would love to lick it.

Very nice... After that 14" monster she wouldn't even be able to feel me inside her so all I'd be good for is licking her clean afterward... which I would be happy to do!

Users who are viewing this thread