• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think of this blond wife?

• Thread starterchris1973er
  • Start date
She is fucking gorgeous. I would love to fuck her until she is filled completely up with my cum and can hardly walk. Let me know if you guys ever make it to the other corner of the country.

she looks fantastic but blonde has an e on the end

wow that ass is the best

you better lick and fuck that sweet pussy everyday. she has the best legs i bet they wrap around you and squeeze your cock as she orgasms. need a big dick to assist?

Attachments

• 114.jpg
    114.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 412
  • personal adult 013.jpg
    personal adult 013.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 534
  • personal adult 021.jpg
    personal adult 021.jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 465
thanks for all the hot comments

here some more...

Attachments

• DSC03072.jpg
    DSC03072.jpg
    15.2 KB · Views: 804
  • IMG_2507.jpg
    IMG_2507.jpg
    16.9 KB · Views: 841
  • xDSC02576.jpg
    xDSC02576.jpg
    11.9 KB · Views: 1,233
saving up my $$...

...cause I'd pay for a chance at that!

Sexy

She has such a beautiful ass & pussy. Great tits. Hope she gets her bull shortly. :p

Naughty girl

She is a real naughty girl that knows how to seduce men!!! She also knows how to please her self. Love to see her play with toys.. and even better with BBC! ^)_(^

She is absolutely smoking. Would love to watch some well hung stud make her beg for some spunk.

absolutely gorgus ass that needs some good loving... let me rub her body all over and she can ride my cock

Damn - I hurt now, cause of her beauty and need for a bull. She is one hot to trot lady of luck - now all she needs is a big hard black cock to fulfill all her dreams and desires! May all her dreams cum true. . .:cool:

must say you got a lovely gf...

i think you need some new damn pictures... tired of the same old shit night after night...

Blond wife

chris1973er said:
only honest answers thanks....

It's an alien she has no face, Pretty body mind you, Would love to see more of it/her. LOL ;)
wallbike

Good Looking

I think you need to loose more of those clothes and put a big cock in your mouth..

Her pussy is so fertile it looks primed for fucking, it's juicy waiting for someone to really fuck it good and drop a huge load inside!!

chris1973er said:
here some more...

I would fuck your wife in the days without a break, it at you simply charming

chris1973er said:
only honest answers thanks....

I would fuck your wife in the days without a break, it at you simply charming:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread