• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What do you think

• Thread starter74120
  • Start date

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 18, 2008
Wife does not know about this post this is something i want her to try. Let me no what you think. I would really like to see her get some black meat really hard.

Attachments

• summer1.jpg
    summer1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 453
  • summer 2.jpg
    summer 2.jpg
    36.7 KB · Views: 644
  • summer 4.jpg
    summer 4.jpg
    26.1 KB · Views: 595
She looks nice and thick....more than ready for some BBC.

I'd hit it!

dude ! you can see your kid in the picture...what the F@#$....get rid of at least that one...

i think she need big hard black cock......sooner the better

can't see any of her body in any of them poses

No pics of children on R18 Adult sites - simple rule that prevents authorities closing down the website or locking someone in the slammer and losing the keys. Your computer will be put on automatic survelliance without your knowledge, and all the websites you visit will be recorded. Don't give any reason to have yourself locked in handcuffs.

Black will suit her fine, hubby....
She seems to be a real sports!!!
~)_(~

Last edited by a moderator:
Google have been under a lot of pressure to reveal website visits. Law Enforcement is joining hands around the globe in a way that might surprise you - they have the technology in place already, and the only time you find out is when you get a visit and the cops take your hard drive away as evidence to support their on-line checks. Nothing happens if you only post adult photos.

Users who are viewing this thread