• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What Happened Last Time and My New Fantasy

• Thread starterWashingtonGuy
  • Start date

WashingtonGuy

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jan 12, 2008
I guess this could also be a continuation of a previous thread I started.
A few months ago, I took my wife to see a guy she has fucked in my presence a few times over the last couple years. He is my favorite because he is smart, handsome, and has a huge cock. He is black, and an awesome contrast to my wife’s pale skin. I told him I was leaving the country and he wanted to get with my wife before I left as much as I wanted him to. It was difficult to find a day when my house would be free of kids so he invited us over to his place.
His address I recognized as being on the bad side of town. We left our house and headed over. His apartment had a seedy look to it from the outside. I parked the car behind the building and had a feeling that it wasn’t safe. I texted to let him know we were there and he met as at his building’s door. The inside of the building wasn’t better. We walked up the stairs to his apartment. I know for a fact this guy is very popular on AFF because of his cock and skills. I figured these steps lead up to a bachelor pad that would blow my mind.
Boy, was I wrong. His apartment was like every other part of it I had seen so far, very impoverished. I then had a realization. He is in the military but doesn’t get the allowance for housing because he doesn’t qualify. He is using his own regular pay to have a place not in the barracks. It made sense. I could tell by the look on my wife’s face that she was turned off by her surroundings.
We all sat on the couch and I just couldn’t picture my wife getting in the mood to do something here. Conversations started and lasted about an hour. Like I said, he is an intelligent guy and my wife likes that about him. We then discovered this guy, D, was very in to holistic types of medicine. It was odd but entertaining. The conversation shifted to something that was in his room. Good. Now the ball is rolling. He is going to his room to show us something and the polite thing is for us to follow and we will be in a better spot for something to happen. My phone buzzed. I looked and there was a text message from my wife. She fired it off in the split second I wasn’t looking. It read, “This place isn’t very sexy. Finding it difficult to get in the mood. I can’t suck his dick. My head’s just not here. Help me find an excuse.”

The next text message said, “When we get home I will suck your cock so good and swallow your cum.” She already addressed my concern, if he was fucking her but not wanting to suck his dick, where would that leave me?
We got to his bedroom and it was a better atmosphere. It was still very simple but it was much better. His mattress sat almost directly on the floor. The bed was almost as big as the room. Conversations continued. Before you knew it, my wife was sitting on the bed next to him. My wife made eye contact with me and made a face like she was waiting for me to say something. I got D’s attention and told him B had a toothache and she wouldn’t be much fun for oral tonight. He said it was no worry.
They started making out. In a few minutes his hands were exploring her body. She did that sexy thing where she makes her clothes readily available to be peeled off. Her legs opened. It was so fucking sexy. I don’t remember much between that point and him going down on her. He licked her pussy with amazing expertise. She was really enjoying it. My wife is very self-conscious about her body but I always noticed she gave more of herself to D. She seemed to let go with him. In a few minutes, she was making noises like she was cumming. My wife fakes orgasms to get her partners to move on to something else. I figured she had enough of her pussy being licked.
I later found out in the car on the ride home that she actually did cum, which surprised me. Usually, after she plays with someone, her and I go home and fuck and play around. She will cum then and when she uses her vibrator. D actually got her to cum quickly with his tongue. This meant she was comfortable with him and he knew what he was doing. I haven’t made her cum that quickly in some time. The rest of her orgasms that night were faked, but she did enjoy herself.
Back to the action: She got up, undid his pants, and started sucking his cock. Obviously she got her over not being turned on. She did her best to suck that huge monster, but after a while D was polite and told her he’d like to fuck her, still believing she had a toothache. She rolled onto her stomach. He put on a condom and entered her from behind.
He fucked her good. He fucked her so good. B kept saying, “This feels so fucking good” and “I can’t believe I was never sober for this in the past”. I jerked off while they fucked. A few times I stuck my cock in B’s face and she sucked it hard. It felt so good. I got so turned on by watching her. I came all over my own hand but continued to jack off while watching that sexy sweat start to develop over her brow. Her skin was becoming flush. I was hearing noises I rarely hear. She was fucking him back. They fucked and I have almost never been this turned on in my entire life. The fucking went on for a good 30 or 45 minutes. We have never seen him cum, something B and I are always curious about. When B asked for a break after fake cumming , he sat behind her and started fingering her. She loved it, but then he started licking her ass which B is not a fan of. This threw her off. She let him do it for a few minutes and then did more fake cumming again. We all sat around for a few minutes and relaxed. Conversations starting again.

The conversations were pleasant. We always ask what sort of sexual adventures he had recently experienced. He always has a story about a couple that he has played with where the other guy gets really jealous and has some sort of hissy fit. As the conversation wound down, we got ready to leave and he walked us to our car. I shook his hand, thanked him for hosting, told him we had a great time. I also told him it would be a while before I saw him again. I took a job as a contractor in Afghanistan and I would be leaving the following week. B said all of the same things to D, then she said she would text him sometime. His face lit up. He was excited by that idea.

After we left on the drive home we talked about the fun we had. B told me which parts she liked or didn’t like. She told me how her pussy felt, how he pounded her cervix. Then we talked about our conversations, and we realized D just seemed like a lonely guy in some ways. We wondered how many couples or women use him for his amazing cock then just kick him to the curb.

Since I have left, there is one couple that has been hounding my wife to play. The wife of that couple is the alpha and I have never really enjoyed playing with her. She isn’t very attractive but she controls EVERYTHING. She controls what we do, where we go for dinner, she controls how long we play, she doesn’t suck dick. She’s a drag to be around. And guess what, their swinging started from a cuckold relationship. I also have always had the strong feeling that the wife was never attracted to me. I have gained weight over the last two years and this chick prefers skinny guys, even though she isn’t thin herself. It seems like they pounced on my wife as soon as I left.

This couple is always offering to have my wife over and offering to play. My wife has declined because she isn’t very turned on by the idea. The husband in that couple is not an alpha at all, but is someone my wife talks to on a regular basis. My wife prefers alphas but is attracted to this guy on a deep kind of friendship level. My wife has told me that if she had the opportunity to fuck him without her around, she might do it. She visited their house a few weeks ago for dinner and she decided to stay the night, but by sleeping in a spare room. The husband, T, came out and told B that his wife said that she was too tired to play but T and my wife could play if they wanted to. T relayed this message in an eye-rolling sort of way, because he knew what my wife’s mood was. My wife wanted a full night of rest away from the kids and wasn’t in any sort of sexual mood. Also, my wife felt that T’s wife was once again controlling the flow. A definite turnoff.

These advances from T and M have been the only solid advances my wife has experienced so far. I have told my wife that if she wants to play, she could but I would like to see some pics or video. T and M are not ideal for me. The thought of it doesn’t turn me on. I am certain pics and video of that encounter would not be sexy. If there was a situation where M left town and T and B fucked, I could be okay with it. I could also enjoy pics or video of that encounter, even though it wouldn’t be amazing. B has told me she would fuck T if M left town just to send a little message to M.

So now I am thinking of my wife getting fucked by that BBC. I think I would like her to do that while I am gone. I have fantasized about it and have a scenario that I have jacked off to once or twice.

I want B to open an email account just for correspondence with D. I want to have access to that email account so I can read what they say to each other. I am certain that an email account may not be convenient in the end and they will end up texting. If that happens, I would like B to forward me the messages so I can see them. B knows how to take screen shots on her phone so it wouldn’t be very difficult. If I know B and how she talks to D, before and after sex, I know there will be days or possibly weeks of vanilla conversation before there is any sex talk. The buildup could be exciting. The thought of B keeping me in the loop of what is happening is exciting. Knowing I could see all he says without him knowing is exciting.

I imagine at some point my wife will get horny enough that she will want to fuck someone. My suggestion will be D. When this happens, I will suggest she takes some of my money and go buy something sexy for her to wear. A sexy outfit and sexy underwear would be great. The thought of seeing charges on my online statement, and knowing she bought something with money I earned while over here to fuck D with is an amazing thought. I want her to take him to a nice hotel, pay for it so I can see those charges. I also want to cameras in the room, one at the foot of the bed on a tripod recording everything, and one that they will take turns holding during their fuck session. I want to hear my wife say on camera how much she is enjoying his cock.

I just had another idea for a fantasy:

What if I asked her NOT to play at all while I am gone but then I asked this guy to seduce her like crazy?

I think you should beg D to fuck her as often as possible while you are gone.

I agree with mybuttplug

While you're away

WashingtonGuy, why don't you just have him stay with her while you are gone, I'm sure that she would enjoy the company and he could hammer her little, white, married pussy for you and keep her well-fucked until you get back. My wife and I on two different ocassions had well hung men move in with us and they kept her very happy. Give this idea some thought, you might be suprised that your wife might just go for it. GTR

They have more time together I'm sure she will get him to cum and it will be a flood of that baby batter. You may come home to a pregent wife.

The moving in stuff...not possible or remotely interesting to me.

Pregnancy,,,also not interesting at all. The idea does nothing for me.

Users who are viewing this thread