• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what happened to the posts

• Thread startersubhub174014
  • Start date

subhub174014

SLUTWIVES VIP!
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2013

what happened to the posts I posted yesterday and today? they are not here!.... this thing really falling apart... this morning I posted in the regular out and about and in the couples folder.... last night I posted more beach vacation pics and kissing pics... none of them are here

matter of fact all of my posts are 2 days old... nothing for the past 2 days is here.... really fucking pissed now

I know I was looking at the kissing thread, page 35 I think, last night when the damn site just froze up. It had been taking forever for each pic to load and when the site froze i just said piss on it and turned off my computer.

I have not even been able to even get on here for a week!!! Jus gave up! Went else where!! Seems to jus be a waste of time anymore!!! If I go get on, it crashes when I choose a topic! Waste of time!!!!

I agree with all of the above. Not sure if the site is getting more traffic or is just not being adequately supported, but, even though I do not like the site name, Slutwives use to be my favorite forum now I go to other sites.

--I usually give them 10secs to load and if nothing happens, I head out.

well until someone can tell me what happened to 2 days worth of posts... big boobs folder in out and about... a couples folder... a hardcore folder a beach/vac.. folder and a kissing folder posted in a 2 day period.... I am not wasting my time posting anymore

I left cuckold place because he deleted a bunch of pics.... kissing club.... "eating".... for whatever reason they ended up gone... I am sure not going to stay here if I take the time to post and they disappear

I do know they are switching servers... AGAIN.......but they didn't lose any pics last time

Sorry to see you go, but it's understandable. Good luck!

just be sure post where you go.

Not sure what I am going to do yet... hadn't even looked into it.... thought I would wait out the site problems here and just keep posting, but nothing pisses me off more than taking time to post pics and then have them deleted or "disappear".... been giving a lot of consideration into just plain quiting! or go someplace on a lot smaller scale.... thought I had been more than patient as with a lot of others... in working with this board... but you have to wonder in this amount of time how serious they are in fixing things..... I know I was patient at the other site when they went through the changes... but don't think it took this long.... and there when the pics... slow to come back....did come back.... but not all!... funny the pics he liked all did come back but the ones he didn't never did come back... as for here who knows.. I don't think they were being picked to be deleted... I think... (maybe?) someone fucked up!... but at any rate at this amount of time you have to wonder how heavy they are working on it.... that's my main thing... so.....

subhub174014 said:

I do know they are switching servers... AGAIN.......but they didn't lose any pics last time

Last year, the old Celebrity Fakes thread disappeared. One user has done a great job of creating a new version of the thread, but the old one just vanished. That was sad because it had loads of very good content.

tcfranklin said:
Last year, the old Celebrity Fakes thread disappeared. One user has done a great job of creating a new version of the thread, but the old one just vanished. That was sad because it had loads of very good content.

Yes...The Celebrity Fakes. A quick way to get the Site sued and seemed to attract loads of spam.
Remember the Blog Section we took down. The Spammers loved it plus the Members misused it. It was a nightmare keeping it clean, not only did it fill up with spam, adverts and even viruses thrown in for good measure.

cumbox...... why do you have an answer for tcfranklin... and not mine? I would like to know what happened to 2 days worth of posts... I doubt they were spam or had virus's in them. also is this the second server installed to fix this problem with the site or still on the first... from the message I got on Friday they were installing a different server and would be done that day.... if they are done it did not fix things.... is the site still being hacked?... I get am email about once a week from someone... but it is always very short and I never get another answer to any questions.... matter of fact you told me one time to contact you with issues and I did but never got a reply... I don't like "airing dirty laundry'... but everyone here does not take the time to inform anyone what is going on ... nor why....losing a lot of people!?!?!

I get emails from people saying they can't get on and what is going on.... I try to answer... but you people are pretty .... Vague....

First I will make a point and a puzzle.Unlikely to be your fault but it may show problems I am having with many posts. You will see that your last posts 13-14 are a double post. Normaly I just click on one and take it out, sorted but the site is unstable and I don't know how it will respond. Might do as it is told and take the one out or just as likely delete both.

Before what was happening if the site was certain it put the post straight up when you pressed submit but if it was unsure it put it in to modding mode waiting for me to approve it and allow it when I came back on site.Now it seems that every time you press submit you get another same post. Hard to explain.

Subhub...you asked me why I am not answering your questions. The truth is I don't know what is happening to the site and why it is so unstable. No one is telling me what is going on. I am left to run the modding side but I don't have any contact with the technical team. It is a nightmare for me and I certainly don't have the answers.
It does sadden me that I can not advise members, why the site is so slow,unstable and we are losing members because of it.
All I can do is keep the site clean and stop any debris building up. I am sure you will have seen that I have reduced Teamviewer pages and I do rush to take out anything that is dead,trying to keep the load off the site and the servers.
I don't know what happened to your posts but I am sure it is nothing I have done wrong, however I can not explain it.
I do feel that it is about time the admin or techies put up a post to inform the Members of what is happening, the loyal members deserve this.

Last edited:

well thank you for your honesty... and the reply... and yes the site owes a lot of people some sort of explanation...unless they just plain don't care how many leave... which I find hard to believe.... I get and email about once a week from a "techie" that dig had contact me from the start.... but usually his email is just one short sentence and when I try to ask more... I get nothing... first they said they were being hacked for some unknown reason... then said they were changing servers... then another changing servers again and should be back to normal that day.... that also happens to be the day that 2 days worth of posting disappeared.... so a little concerned... I really thought it was a screwup changing servers... but also a little "miffed" I have a lot of pics showing up at that "other" site although most of them are just taken from earlier posts already on that site and he is labeling them new... but they aren't... right out of pages months old.... but for a day or so they were pics I had just posted here.... although no where near the amount of what I post here... anyway I did not want to post anything more and just have them disappear!... if I knew they had them and could put them back... that's one thing... but if they are just... gone....then not happy... if it was some kind of accident and was fixed so it wouldn't happen again... then.... shit happens....

Users who are viewing this thread