• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What happened to this place?

• Thread starterelectricsecks
  • Start date

electricsecks

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jun 24, 2009
Is it just me? I don't want to sound rude or anything, but it seems like there was a lot more action around here even just a year ago.

Now granted, that action seemed to be a lot of Bill/Engine/Jennifer Love Hewitt look alike and /Crazy Dyke lady, along with a seemingly endless series of posts from the same guy under different IDs, always with a college girlfriend openly cucking him and getting pregnant/engaged whatever all with him loving it until she dumps him.

Seriously, what was up with those stories? Like Aesop's Fables for masturbators.

Now it seems a lot of the old posters are gone, and whenever someone new and interesting posts they forget like this place exists...

Is everyone moving on to other websites? Is there a party in the "real person" forum I need to get into? Am I just being too critical? Honest opinions welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I finally foud time to post but only two people read the posts. So I am working on sending those two the continuation of my story via email. I just got back to main base last night and have to do some editing on some things to send out.

Bump to get this to the top.

On this site or any public forum there will always be people that only give negative responses to what is written. I personally find those type of people to be cowards and actually quite sad. They are the types of person that would never front a person face 2 face. Like the childish adult that might call a business on the phone and ripe them a new one. But when they come in to the business they are so nice. So if you post writings on line you need to have a thick skin. Because it’s easier to knock someone down when you do not have to show who you really are. They hide behind made up names and fake emails. Then you have the ones that think everyone should follow what their believe in the lifestyle is. I refuse to be labeled or ****** to live within a set of rules made up by someone I do not even know.

There are people like myself that mostly lurk and wank but once in a while get up the nerve to write about themselves and their relationship. Because this lifestyle is not understood by many I do not feel comfortable posting often. There are many friends and work associates that would not understand my wanking, watching and wearing of panties.

Um... I have no idea about the last two posts. I don't know what that's about.

Maybe this place could use a little promotion. It seems weird because the domain name is highly enviable, yet places like cuckoldplace and darkcavern seem to get so much traffic.

I realize I might be personalizing this a bit because I associate the loss of threads and posts of particular interest to me to be a sign of a decline, so that is why I wanted the opinion of others.

Someone wrote that there are now millions of websites on the internet, so as people discover more of the other sites out there, they spend more and more time away from Cuckolds.com, often not returning.

A year is a long time for a web-site to survive unless it continues to hold interest in the face of competition from the newcomers. There are many stages in cuckoldry, so information is needed from a variety of sources to help a cuck reach his potential. No site seems to be able to be "all things" on it's own.

Forums are very cyclical. They're full of activity one month and moribund the next. There are times I post like a madman, here, and then, others, where I don't read posts or post, myself, for weeks.

Who the hell knows. This sure is an interesting place.

Users who are viewing this thread