• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What happens to the wedding ring while fucking another

• Thread starternjman
  • Start date

njman

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 26, 2012
Here is that moment when our bond is sealed with a wedding ring. Exclusively together. UNTIL a bull cums along. Then what happens to the ring?

Should it be kept on her finger as another guy is plowing through her pussy that once was only mine, or taken off?
I've heard that some like the idea of another guys cum on the ring to kind of defile it. If you had my wife, or someone else, what would you want to happen with it?

Attachments

• 180574_188381217859290_2296551_n.jpg
    180574_188381217859290_2296551_n.jpg
    39.9 KB · Views: 878
Personally, I like seeing and feeling it when she grabs my cock or cups my balls. I've cum on the ring before while withdrawing. She was rubbing her cum-filled pussy and I had one more shot left in me. The ring means something to them, but my collar means something to me.

I think it is very hot to see a wife wearing her wedding ring while getting fu#ked by a Bull. Love when she wraps her fingers around his cock..... with ring against his shaft.

Reactions: purplejoys
great pics Mac!

I've been "bullying" white wives for nearly a decade. The sacred wedding ring is an extremely powerful symbol that I love to defile with my negro semen, especially when the white wives' hubby is watching. Several white couples have told me the sight of my BBC and cum on that sacred piece of jewelry "alters" their white marriage forever.

:wtf: This site is to much.... absolutely to much....

One of the hottest scenes I have seen in a movie was when the black bull fucking a woman while her husband watched left a big pool of cum on her belly. She took off her wedding ring and placed it in the pool of cum and made her husband pick the ring up with his mouth and suck the cum off it. When my wife was cucking me she always wore her ring. It adds to the fantasy for me.

that is soooooo hot

I love the idea of my wife switching the wedding ring to her middle finger. Very symbolic!

Reactions: purplejoys
ihaveonenut1 said:
I love the idea of my wife switching the wedding ring to her middle finger. Very symbolic!

What does the wedding ring on the middle finger symbolize??

ray38 said:
What does the wedding ring on the middle finger symbolize??

essentially, "fuck you" im going to fuck this other dude.

From a wannabe-cuckold point of view, I have no doubts: the ring must stay where it is supposed to be.
I believe that also form a bull's perspective it is much more arousing to fuck a gal who shows to be "officially" engaged to another man.

My wife has always kept her wedding ring on when out on dates or fucking her bulls

funlover1983 said:
My wife has always kept her wedding ring on when out on dates or fucking her bulls

Has she ever come home with the ring all "dirty" with bull cum??

ray38 said:
Has she ever come home with the ring all "dirty" with bull cum??

Yes more than once

My wife hardly ever takes hers off.

The first time my newest fiancé started to cuckold me she sent me a pic with cum all over her ring.

My wife's ring is always on. That ring up against a bull's cock, sliding along a bull's balls, or covered in a bull's cum states - in no uncertain terms - that getting fucked, her lust, and her desire, come before our vows. Very, very much a turn on...

Question for the white cuck hubbies: What does the sight or even the idea of black bull cum on your wife's wedding ring mean to you?

Dave (blk bull)

Its good, but I prefer her to have cum in her hair and tits! Nothing better than dried cum to signify your wife just got the fucking she deserved!

Users who are viewing this thread