What If She/He Doesn't Want It?

• Thread startertomas
  • Start date

tomas

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
May 11, 2006
blackmastershango.blogspot.com
This tends to vary with some couples I've met: the husband wants very much for his wife to cuckold him, but she's too stubborn and reluctant about getting involved in such ... and in some other cases, it's the wives who want to indulge in the lifestyle, except their husbands are the ones slowing them down.

How do you go about this sort of trail?

In my case, the wife and husband are mutually agree on having extramarital sexual affairs without being cheated by either side.:)

That type of situation is always a hard thing to sort out. If one party wants, and the other one don't. I always find it easier to work the couples slowly, finding out why the other person don't want to experience it or do it. This can actual take time, and whatever the final answer is no. Then you will have to accept it and move on.

If they are interested in trying it, then it's the time to be more open about the situation and do not try to push the other party too fast. We would need to push them as and when required. Make it look like they come to the decisions themselves and is willing to try it well respecting them.

If after they tried it and they don't like it still, there isn't anything much you can do. Unless you do it behind there backs, but that can course a lot more problems.

Other issues, I have find is how long would you work the couple before moving on, Months, years etc. How do you keep a balance between all parties involves, should you use force, co-horse them in to it.

There is a lot of factors to think about, and because each person is different. You will find that the way you work with each couple is different.

CBO