• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What I'm working with =]

• Thread starterEmmywammy
  • Start date

Emmywammy

New around here...
Beloved Member
Sep 16, 2012
I used to be sort of reserved about this, but it's anonymous enough. I really enjoy sharing my body, as long as it's not with my boyfriend ;) I'm pretty outgoing, so talk to me. I hope you like the pics!

Attachments

• cuckforum1.jpg
    cuckforum1.jpg
    13.4 KB · Views: 1,036
  • cuckforum2.jpg
    cuckforum2.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 1,263
Great pictures! I love that shaved, smooth pussy!

It has a little fuzz in that pic ;) I'm glad you like it!

I love your body! Tits are very suckable and the fuz you have makes me want to play even more in the bush! Your ass so very shapely and looks delicious. Your legs are so delicate yet need a tongue on them.

Thank you, OMMD! I'm really glad you like the pics. I definitely plan on showing more if I fit in!

What are you hoping to fit into? A tighter dress? OR hoping to find someone to be fitted on to? Your going to do just fine here.

The latter! =]

But I really am pretty excited about this forum. Finally, an outlet for all my sexual weirdness haha

Please check your inbox on here.

Wow, perfect! I'd like to see more! ^__^

wow nice!!!!!!

would love to see some of you with your lovers

Thanks, guys! I'd say there's a good chance of seeing more soon =]

You have a great body and look so sexy in heels

Emmywammy said:
I used to be sort of reserved about this, but it's anonymous enough. I really enjoy sharing my body, as long as it's not with my boyfriend ;) I'm pretty outgoing, so talk to me. I hope you like the pics!

Love the pics. Oddly enough, I love sharing my body with cute, sexy women like you too as long as the boyfriend watches. :p

Xtreme8100 said:
Love the pics. Oddly enough, I love sharing my body with cute, sexy women like you too as long as the boyfriend watches. :p

It seems like it might be heading that direction!

Edit: Because I use too many smiley faces

You not weird, we're not weird, it's the rest of the world that's weird.

We like what we like.

Gorgeous pics Emmy, you have fantastic legs, beautiful tit's and a fine fit body. I'd love to fuck you.

Thanks for posting your pics, hope you post more xx

Beautiful! I can only hope for more!

Wow, nice body babe. Looking forward to some new pics ;-)

Very sexy body

Users who are viewing this thread