• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What is a white guy suposed to do

• Thread startertazlovecock
  • Start date

tazlovecock

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Dec 3, 2005
Why is it so hard to find some BBC in my area.I have put posts on craiglist,backpage etc looking for some black men who want a white guy to give them some oral sex. I live in a northern burb of Illinois and the only responses I recieved were from white guys They were nice guys but everyone of them had small cocks I need a man who has got more than 5 inches between his legs and dont cum within 5 minutes Any advice on how i could approach a black man? i cant just go up to a black man and ask if he would unzip and let me worship his cock:feedback::feedback::feedback:

Not familiar with your area anymore, used to frequent often but that was mid 90s.
Gay establishments, places that have Tranny entertainment, adult theaters or video arcades are places to start. If you are in a known gay club or bar and there are Black Men there, you know what they are looking for. Tell the bar keep to send the Dude a drink, just like with babes. It shouldn't be that difficult.

Black Top is frequent contributor here from Baltimore. You can find some his recommendations in the cuckold section What he says is true, it definitely works !!

Good luck !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread