• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What is next?

• Thread starterhotwifejewels
  • Start date

hotwifejewels

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Sep 26, 2005
Hi All...I have a question. My wife has had sex 3 times with a pretty hung black man. Every time sshe comes home she is loose and I fuck her while she tells me what they did. Well over the last few weeks she has been having lunch with a very very hung black friend of miine. She told me they had kissed and he wanted her so bad. Well, last night he had invited us to a dance type event. We stayed until late and he and my wife talked a lot. Well when I told my wife it was time to leave he asked if I could go get a cup of coffee or something for a few hours while he took my wife somewhere private. Well I even opend his car door and let her in. She told me she would call later. She had texted me they went too a hotel. Well after about an hour she texted she was on her way back. He dropped her off to me and her and I headed home. She told me he had the longest cock she had ever seen and it was verry thick. In fact it was so large it made her pussy bleed. She told me he fucked her soo hard and she never had a cock so deep in her. Well he came twice in that hour. When we got home I looked at her pussy and it just looked abused. It was hot. I licked and sucked her then fucked her.

She told me she is spending the day with him next week for about 5 hours. I can only imagine what she will look like when she gets home. She also told me she is getting back on the pill.

This is all so erotic and sexy. What can I expect in the furture? You guys seem to know a lot about this. I imagine he will be fucking her a lot

more of the same she will be out fucking and you will be here typing. enjoy

your right, she is textinig with him right now about how she wants him again this week. Ill be home waiting with a hardon

Hotwifejewels:

Please keep us informed. Has she been off of the pill till now?

shes going to leave u...u small dick:bj: stay home and :whatever::whatever::whatever:

Definately will be getting a LOT more sexxx, as she is going to go bananas over BBC!! Enjoy!!

Users who are viewing this thread