• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what is teamviewer?????

• Thread startertimpeeks
  • Start date

timpeeks

Love peeking at her.
Beloved Member
Dec 10, 2008
Can someone help me and explain what team viewer is???

Hey,

With teamviewer you can setup a remote session with an other pc.
So you run teamviewer on your pc. Then you get a session id and password
when you give some else this password he can connect.

Thatzz all

Sound scary and exciting

Will be that person be able to see my private pics???? In a special folder????? Like if I have a pic of my mother in a special folder can someone see it.???

I think many of us on here have security concerns with teamviewer as it allows others to access your computer.......please correct me if I am wrong in my understanding of it.....

Just follow the screen. see what they do.
Or disable inputs.

Teamviewer is 100% safe.
If you want. we can test. sent me a pb

I understand your concerns.

not sure what you mean

What do you mean follow the screen. I have butterflies in my stomach. Shaking like a leaf here. It sounds exciting. How do I get the most out of this???

we can setup a connection from you to me. send me a pb

"Teamviewer is 100% safe." thats prob the most retarded comment ever, teamviewer gives anyone who has the pw FULL access of the computer, he can steal your, for exmaple, windows activation key, all your pics, anything at all you have in your computer can be stolen and spread, your mail pw-s, anything personal you have can be stolen, is that really what you (or anyone else for that matters) wants? It may sound like a sexy diea, to have pics of your wife spread, but it really is an invite to complete disaster, post pics in your own time instead, avoid this retardation

6kmrmw8

Thnaks inf shop I was thinking Teamviewer was more or less what you are saying not an expert on the subject so I was just trying to throw caution to the wind if you will for others on here......I for one have always felt it was not safe to use.........

Yw :) Teamviewer is anything but safe; its amazing to hear people say "this is safe", its the exact opposite of safe, youre installing a TROJAN (do a search for trojan; youll find teamviewer meets the criteria 100 pcg) into your system, and anyone declaring a trojan as "safe" clearly is either a-a retard or b-a monday morning hacker

Thanks everyone

Thanks every one for ur input. Much to think about!!!!

660 219 955