• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What kind of Cuckold are you?

• Thread startergreymaster
  • Start date

While she rides me, where are you?

• You are standing on the bed with your cock in her mouth

Votes: 10 9.0%
  • You are sitting on a seat encouraging us.

Votes: 15 13.5%
  • You are waiting somewhere else for her to return with a story.

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • You are tied to the seat and ****** to watch.

Votes: 8 7.2%
  • You are there (or somewhere else) waiting for a creampie.

Votes: 11 9.9%
  • You are lying between my spread legs licking her clit.

Votes: 14 12.6%
  • As 5 or 6 but eager to clean ME as well.

Votes: 20 18.0%
  • As 1-4 but cross-dressed.

Votes: 7 6.3%
  • As 5-7 but cross-dressed and possibly locked up.

Votes: 12 10.8%

• Total voters

greymaster

Slut Lover!
Beloved Member
Jul 22, 2008
The spectrum of cuckoldry is WIDE - but there are certain groups more vocal than others. So I've tried to put the types of people I've chatted with into a sequence of sorts.

Consider this scenario:----

While I'm naked and relaxed on the bed, and your wife or girlfriend is riding my hard cock in the reverse-cowgirl position - which of the poll statements defines YOUR style of cuckoldry (by the dictionary terms of that word).

[I KNOW there will be some odd mixes - but this is the best I could do! Add any oddities as comments in your post]

the only one i would not be is with my cock in her mouth that like her pussy is for real mens cocks

My husband likes to sit and watch for to start .... but at some point he joins more often than not - so I voted #1.

An old fashioned Cuck

greymaster said:
The spectrum of cuckoldry is WIDE - but there are certain groups more vocal than others. So I've tried to put the types of people I've chatted with into a sequence of sorts.

Consider this scenario:----

While I'm naked and relaxed on the bed, and your wife or girlfriend is riding my hard cock in the reverse-cowgirl position - which of the poll statements defines YOUR style of cuckoldry (by the dictionary terms of that word).

[I KNOW there will be some odd mixes - but this is the best I could do! Add any oddities as comments in your post]

Now I basically fall into your later category 5-6 eager to clean you and suck you hard to fuck her again. But for many years I was a true cuckold and didn't know my wife was fucking other guys!

Attachments

• antlerguy.jpg
    antlerguy.jpg
    8.6 KB · Views: 119
  • 373.jpg
    373.jpg
    81.8 KB · Views: 215
  • cu.jpg
    cu.jpg
    41.4 KB · Views: 133
A cum eater

I'm definitely your cock sucking clean up boy .

How true the cuckold has differentiated in the last
decade ..........voyeur cucks sub cucks classic cucks ( like 4julie was )
TV cucks feminized cucks butch cucks .........and isn't it funny how so many
of these cucks look down upon their brothers under the horns lol

Very true Duke

duke9555 said:
How true the cuckold has differentiated in the last
decade ..........voyeur cucks sub cucks classic cucks ( like 4julie was )
TV cucks feminized cucks butch cucks .........and isn't it funny how so many
of these cucks look down upon their brothers under the horns lol

Over the years I think those who have given me the most abuse (being a classic cuckold - then a sub cuck) are the husbands of hotwives!

I want to watch and clean both of you

Licking cum from pussy is nice, but sucking cock and receiving cum from the fountain is better. I am the sugar daddy type and wishes for the cum.

Attachments

• 8cdb.jpg
    8cdb.jpg
    1.8 KB · Views: 650
  • tomorrow.jpg
    tomorrow.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 198
  • MimiDesires.jpg
    MimiDesires.jpg
    37.2 KB · Views: 224
4julie said:
Over the years I think those who have given me the most abuse (being a classic cuckold - then a sub cuck) are the husbands of hotwives!

===========

sorry 2 hear that Jonny
BUT you're laugh on them was they're cucks too
no better no worse than you .............the fact some
cucks get on their knees clad only in panties and suck
bull cock doesn't make the butch-cuck any superior cause
he waits at home watching football as his wife is being banged
royally by a bull so much more powerfully than he could ever do ...
we're all gettin off on the fact our women prefer other sex partners :(

mimi27406 said:
I am the sugar daddy type and wishes for the cum.

Thanks for the black girl facial from the white cock Mimi - that would be a dream come true for me without the hot wording that goes with it :)

Glad this poll is generating some interest. Nothing scientific of course, but fun.

I would have to say I'd be beside her making her choke on my fat dick

greymaster said:
Thanks for the black girl facial from the white cock Mimi - that would be a dream come true for me without the hot wording that goes with it :)

Glad this poll is generating some interest. Nothing scientific of course, but fun.

============

cool poll Master ............nice 2 c a bull so curious
about us lowly cucks ..........as you can see there's a
wide variety of us here

Mimi,

pic #2 is what i want to do with you. You can surf the web while i distract you under your desk. xox gw3n

duke9555 said:
as you can see there's a wide variety of us here

I already knew that from my wide and varied conversations - but sometimes reading the threads there seems to be a HEAVY weighting towards humiliation, cross-dressing, chastity.

I'm pleased to see that my suspicions are being demonstrated that you can't take anything for granted and need to communicate to find out what you need to know.

So - those men who like to share their hot wives with others in threesomes, or delight in her going out and having experiences that she shares to enhance your own sex life, or have a submissive wife you're proud of and want others to enjoy - TAKE HEART..... you are not destined or required to become a cum-sucking, pantie-maid under the sexual control of the woman of the house [but you can if YOU want to].

:)

greymaster said:
I already knew that from my wide and varied conversations - but sometimes reading the threads there seems to be a HEAVY weighting towards humiliation, cross-dressing, chastity.

I'm pleased to see that my suspicions are being demonstrated that you can't take anything for granted and need to communicate to find out what you need to know.

So - those men who like to share their hot wives with others in threesomes, or delight in her going out and having experiences that she shares to enhance your own sex life, or have a submissive wife you're proud of and want others to enjoy - TAKE HEART..... you are not destined or required to become a cum-sucking, pantie-maid under the sexual control of the woman of the house [but you can if YOU want to].

:)

=============

cool

i am a classic cuck
i.e. just a regular guy perhaps a little on the submissive side
who has a wife who cheats on a regular basis
and i'm unwilling or unable to control her sexual behavior :eek:

You forgot one Grey. I am there watching and taking lots of pictures for you! :)

LOL - that's within the second option ;) Cameras as an extra are fine.

I am the cuck who submissively blows whatever guy she brings home to full glory then guides his fat cock into my wife's twat, all while wearing a chastity cage to keep me in check. I am the cuck who lays on the bed under my wifes pussy while she gets fucked doggy style and keeps her pussy and his cock and balls lubricated with my tongue. I am the cuck who submissively takes the bulls cock into his mouth when he is ready to cum, because his wife doesn't like to have cum inside her, and makes all his cum disappear. I am the cuck who will submissively do whatever his wife commands, such as lick either of their assholes while they fuck. I am the cuck who takes his wife's strap-on up his ass while blowing the bull hard again for round two.

I am the cuck who, after the bull leaves, enjoys his wife removing the chastity device and then pulls my balls and jerks me off while I lick her now puffy well fucked pussy. And I am the cuck who licks up my mess, before we both shower and then cuddle in the bed.

I am the cuck who loves his wife with all his heart, and knows the feeling is mutual. I am the cuck who loves it that his wife can sexually satisfy herself with another man, and still remain my loyal dedicated wife in every other way.

I am that cuck... who are you?

So that's a tick in Option 9 for you then.

Who am I? I'm the Bull who would enjoy everything you're listed :D Nice to meet you.

However,

My wife has taken some time off from her adventures.... and it is driving me nutz! lol If I push, she really backs off. So I just hint every now and then... hoping something will trigger her inner slut!

In the mean time... I am catching up here! LOL