• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What language to learn?

• Thread starterLayer.Five
  • Start date
L

Layer.Five

I'm currently studying hebrew and arabic and I was wondering what other language is a good idea besides english to use and how it might get me laid :rolleyes:

Any ideas?

The Language of Love? I would think Arabic and Hebrew would be two of the least likely languages to get you laid, especially in Texas! Have you considered Spanish, numerically that would change the odds in your favor. In addition, it is considered one of the romance languages, which sounds promising!

If you are looking for a wife, Hebrew & Arabic is good.

Good luck to you - a man with a talented tongue does have a few advantages whatever 'role' he ends up with.

[YES - we all remember the James Bond line about the Cunning Linguist] :)

I love Meditarrian women, Jewish girls and arab ladies...but yeah, im thinking of leaving Texas because I want a change of pace and I basically want to go crazy and fuck some bitches.

Being able to speak a foreign girls language when shes in your control is the ultimate ice breaker. I figure if i can learn to sweet talk them in their language the pussy will be mine :)

I studied spanish as a boy and I understand a little and I can read and comprehend a fair bit. Really hasn't come in handy for me though.

I just love to educate myself and women love young educated men. Has anyone studied french? I studied it when i was a kid but didn't after that..anyway being multilingual looks like a great way to find some women to fuck and maybe even mature married ones. ;)