• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What makes you a bull?

• Thread starterLayer.Five
  • Start date
L

Layer.Five

I'm looking at these pictures and there are plenty of genuinely hot mature women, mostly mothers, who are fucking young men. This all seems so relative to be honest, what constitutes a person being a bull?

A big cock? Is 6 inches short, or enough?

sexual confidence? Does he have to aggressive?

financially stable?

Young?

Attractive, sexually aggressive, respectible, give lots of attention to the wife, can get it up anytime the wife wants it, drug and disease free, willing to do what the wife wants, ablity to role play if needed, 6" is good, if you know how to use it. Any less is not a good thing. It is too easy to find a guy with a small dick. Thick is good too.

lol where do I sign up?

What makes you a bull?

Four legs, big solid body, an impressive pair of horns, and a lifetime ban from china shops....

:D

My wife likes clean shaven faces, CLEAN bathed, trimmed or shaven pubes, VERY CLEAN, no tats, no piercings, circumsized dick, 6" to 8" and very CLEAN, not a lot of body hair, nice teeth, ver confident in himself, VERY CLEAN, sexually aggressive(she doesn't like telling him what to do for every step), VERY CLEAN, slim/muscular/HWP(not muscle bound or too overweight), very attentive(she is an attention *****, she needs all the attention), VERY CLEAN, likes to eat pussy, don't fuck so long her pussy gets worn out, VERY CLEAN, has own car, can afford a hotel room to fuck in, VERY CLEAN, good job, can fuck when she is ready(don't like phone tag or email tag trying to find a day and time she and he are both ready), VERY CLEAN, respectable in public(no public displays of affection while in our town), verbally aggressive towards the cuck, VERY CLEAN, not afraid to fuck a married lady.

She likes sexually aggressive men.
No anal and no kissing onthe mouth, unless she asks for it.

No bathroom games, no pain(on her)... ect.

She is very respectable, but she likes a boyfriend on the side.
Deep fucking is good, if it isn't too deep.
No deep throat, but she does swallow with no issues.

Interesting lifestyle

I'm 22, and currently a full time professional in a career with university on the side and I'm honestly horny as hell and am very curious about sex with a mature lady. I have a lot of energy but honestly not a ton of experience. :rolleyes:

Slender and athletic and can definitely hold an intelligent conversation.

I suppose I'm just curious about this and am not really sure I'd like to dive in yet but am very tempted. Something about being a mature lady's boyfriend on the side excites me.

I'm concerned with my sexual health of course and that would be one of my main hangups. Other than that I'm honestly preoccupied with the lovely mature ladies at the office. I fantasy about them a lot. I'd love to date one secretly without anyone knowing and have thought about having sex with a married woman in front of her husband.

Probably the most stimulating thing I could think of would be to take a 30-40 yr old woman out on a date and then come home with her and fuck her in front of her husband, and of course, I'd kind of like to have it as being her steady extramarital partner.

A pair of balls:rolleyes::)

Users who are viewing this thread