• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What my girlfriend is getting

• Thread starterscandinavian
  • Start date

scandinavian

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 21, 2014
image.jpg
This is a photo of me, showing what my 25 year old girlfriend is getting. What do you think ladies? Do you think it keeps her satisfied, or do you think she wants more?

tell you the truth you are average minus, this is mine you can compare : 132.jpg

maybe I'm not a total "black horse", but I don't need to. I can fuck your little girlfriend so bad she will forget you'r name. ;)

Last edited:
yashasim said:
tell you the truth you are average minus, this is mine you can compare : 132.jpg

maybe I'm not a total "black horse", but I don't need to. I can fuck your little girlfriend so bad she will forget you'r name. ;)

WOW! Phenomenal cock!

Reactions: Readyu
SouthernCuck said:
WOW! Phenomenal cock!

thank you very much kind friend this is what God gave me for the ladies ))

image.jpg
Here is an upskirt pic of her.

What do you ladies think though?

image.jpg

image.jpg

More of her...

scandinavian said:
image.jpgThis is a photo of me, showing what my 25 year old girlfriend is getting. What do you think ladies? Do you think it keeps her satisfied, or do you think she wants more?

If your woman has average sex drive, and certainly if she has higher than average sex drive, she needs more... probably much more.

How did you get such a good sun tan in the high northern latitudes of Scandinavia?

I would certainly describe her sex drive as high. She'd been with quite a few men before me. Would't tell me how many though.

The sun tan is from a holiday last year.

yashasim said:

Not to hijack this thread but; that is a nice cock and it would be my pleasure to see it inside my wife. It is big enough and well proportioned piece of meat and I am sure you could fuck her senseless. I think it's better than any "black horse" I've seen. You are to be congratulated.

I certainly would enjoy seeing it inside my Asian wife. Are you a heavy cummer?

thank you friends for wanting me to fuck your wives :)))) I have actually a girlfriend she is Russian. we are dating and fucking a couple of month and she always saying my cock is the biggest she saw and have. its always make me proud and make me fuck her like crazy ( I am in a good fitness) I fuck her long and hard until she mumbling and cumming. this is what she is getting : tumblr_mybiy2i0ZU1rt2fyzo1_500.jpg

OMG woooooow super big cock !!!!!!!!!!!

Wow Yash...what a gorgeous cock...i bet u make a lot of women very happy with it.

Users who are viewing this thread