What Names And/or Titles

littlehubby4

Barrie /beta boi/ femme cuckold Barry
Beloved Member
Dec 18, 2009
Jersey City NJ
During recent sexual experience the man that I was with was calling me names which I have experienced before. When he began to fuck me he continued to name call, his black cock is quite long, thankfully his girth, though big, but if it had been in proportional with his length he would have been EXTREMELY difficult (if not screamingly painful) to accept. As I was whincing and letting out muffled cries he began to tell me that he was my "Daddy". He was relentless, not only in his guaranteeing that he got all his cock in me, but with his constant reminder that he was now my "Daddy", and my agreement & my voicing back to him of "you're my Daddy, yesss, yessss". As I began to voice it back to him, I experienced an incredible rush of satisfaction & desire, my mind & body flooded with acceptance & pleasure, what started as discomfort (being doggie with my back arched with my hips high and face against the bed his strong hand pushing against my upper back as he pushed & stretched me with the power of his thrusting) as I voiced my agreement of him as my "Daddy".
For me the experience; the helplessness; the surrendering; the agreeing; finally the voicing of it myself "Daddy", has now created a love for the name calling, of main love of using the word "Daddy".

Who & what are the names and/or titles that you love or turn you on? Would love to hear.

Reactions: Custer Laststand
Sissy cocksucker sissy faggot. These two and more always get my submissive juices flowing

Reactions: littlehubby4
Daddy is hot, but for some reason I find it more of a turn on when it’s just me and him (which started about 6 months ago), and I call him that. When my wife is there, the names don’t matter as much. It’s more about him making me beg him to let me do it, and then hearing them talk about me while I am. Every time he tells her something like “look how much he loves my cock. He can’t get enough” and makes me admit it, I lose control. On many occasions my wife has told me after that he told her I had forgotten she was even there and had her ask me a question, and I never responded. It always turns her off from me when that happens but she craves him even more.

That’s what drives me crazy. Craving him right now thinking about it. Thanks a lot. Ha. Going to text him and ask if I can blow him somewhere on my way home from work.

Reactions: SquirmingSub, sissypuss and littlehubby4
We all have real desire for our daddy . Lots of my main men have named movie stars i remind them of . They call me that n such a turn on that somebody wants me that much those are the men who get to duck me! Not just my throat

Worthless pussy, sissyfaggot, cocksucker. All of those make my little cock strain hard and drip precut like it will never end.