• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What next?

• Thread starterWhatnextUKFem
  • Start date

WhatnextUKFem

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jan 29, 2009
I've been coming into DC for a couple of months now, looking rather than much more. I've read many of the posts and stories and many people seem to shoot back that the story can't be true. It's put me off posting what happened to me since I think too many would shoot me down. So, before I do I'd like to get some thoughts on it and see if there is any point in bothering to tell what happened. So, I'll start a little first. I am a white female, 33 with 2 children. I've been married for 14 years and had a good sex life with my husband. Almost 3 years ago now he had an accident which left his paralysed below the waist. After he left hospital it became obvious sex was one thing gone for good with him.

He now has a little job at a local company which he can do but still needs tretment. With the children at school and him working and sometimes off being treated I also got a job which is where my experience started last September.

After giving this small piece do I say more and get shot to pieces since at times I have to pinch myself to make sure it happened and happens to me.

Dont worry about those that think your words are not true, if you know they are its all that matters.
Tell your story and enjoy your life its why we are here.

RE:what should i do next

Absolutely agree with ukcpl, don't take any notice of anything negative people might say to you, from what i can ascertain, you are being perfectly honourable,seeing as your husband cannot fulfil you in one way-there is nothing to be ashamed of in that,some people will always judge others,but thats not where i come from, so i say, go ahead and post and be proud and upstanding.

Sean xx

Hi WhatnextUKFem
i will make it a point to read you anytime...
as Uk-cpl mentioned you have can ignore those few unwelcomed comments...
knowing that Dark Cavern Forum Supervisors are monitoring the * flaming comments *
in the Posts and Replys...
It is Member like YOU that keeps me Logging back on Dark Cavern Forum
Regards

Edith 26 said:
It is Member like YOU that keeps me Logging back on Dark Cavern Forum

Same for me. Real people and their stories are what's count. I prefer to read about their feelings and how their life has changed more than sexual descriptions.

Write what you want if it is a story please put it in the story forum and if anyone shoots you down to hard it will be their last say what you want you are the only one that knows if it is true and as long as it isnt a black man from another planet that came down and had sex with you most of the people here will enjoy your story go for it good luck thanks for being here. Muleman

Thank you

All I can say is 'Thank you' for the kind comments which you've posted. You're right, I know it's true. To be honest, it's taken a while to get the courage to write it in the first place. So, here goes. First, I still love my husband and couldn't and wouldn't leave him. Not just because of the accident. We've had good times and bad like everyone but I have to be honest that since the accident I had missed the sex. The only reason I got my job was to get me out of an empty house when he was working or undergoing treatment and the children were at school or at my parents. There was no thought on anything else.

So, I started work at a printing firm doing stores administration. Enjoyed it too, kept me busy and active. I have a really good friend there, Kath, and we got on like a house on fire.

End of August she was having a big party to celibrate her 25th wedding aniversary. A real swanky do which me and my husband got an invite to. I went through every which way to decline, mostly because my husband couldn't have faced it. I let it slip also he was going for further treatment the Monday before the do and with my kids in Florida with my parents, Kath piled on the pressure.

I made excuses about nothing to wear and so on but she was having none of it. She took me shopping, got a nice pair of black strapy sandles and a nice backless dress which went round my neck to cover over my tits.

Day of the party shows up and I was still looking for ways out. It had been ages since I went out even more so dressed up. I was really concerned about not wearing a bra, no way you can with the dress, even though I swim and try hard to keep in shape.

Badgered by Kaths phone calls I got ready and the car came to pick me up and we got to the very large and swanky home of her husbands closest friend who sorted it all out. Loads of people, lots of food, drink, dancing and I felt as if I was the only person there lost in a sea of people. People passed the odd comment but I felt very much alone. To be honest, I hadn't noticed any people really, black, white, whatever colour. Even though it's her party, Kath kept an eye on me and introduced me to several people and finally to a black guy who was a friend of the house owner. Grant was charming and good to talk to and after a while and when the slow dance came on, insisted I danced. It had been a while! Quite a sensation too, having his hand on my bare back. I kept myself calm as I had no intention of doing anything.

Dance finished and we seperated. I wasn't ***** by then but a little light headed and I went off walking round the garden and house. Went upstairs to the loo and explored a little more and ended up in a small bedroom upstairs. I was looking out of the window when I heard the door shut behind me. Grant stood there with his back to the closed door looking at me. I made a little small talk and he told me how good I looked. I said thanks but that I was married. He told me he knew and knew what I'd been through and I had needs. He then locked the door.

I didn't panic, didn't have time to as he was across the room and on me before I knew it. Hands running over me, kissing me, I tried to wriggle a bit but knew in my heart of hearts it was pointless.

I was pushed on my back onto the bed no time to react at all and he was on me again. I remember thinking how easy I was to overpower and that the dress was now a real disadvantage as he had a hand inside it squeezing my tits and nipples. He told me not to scream or resist, just enjoy what was going to happen to me. I was rolled onto my belly and my dress hitched up. My panties were roughly pulled off and I felt him once more work on my tits. My first thought was I shouldn't be doing this but then I could feel the pleasure from his groping hands.

Next I felt something being pushed into my cunt. I tried to wriggle again but got told to keep still and realised he was pushing two fingers into me. In my cunt her started working me, teasing my clit roughly which brought me to an orgasam very quickly, my first with a man in very long time.

I was just recovering when I felt him between my legs. Don't ask me as I have no idea how long or wide his cock is all I could feel was my cunt stretching to take the width and feel it go deeper inside my cunt than my husband ever had. Gripping and feeling my tits he started to pump me extremly deep. His thrusts inside me were slow and deep to start and again, didn't take me long to cum and I did hard. As it finished I knew he liked that as he thrust harder at me. Said he'd watched me since I got there and he was going to fuck me like I'd never been fucked before. He'd decided to as soon as he saw me.

His thrust into me grew harder and he was rougher feeling my tits, he was fucking me extremly hard and all I could feel was the next orgasam building which hit me far harder. Once it was over, he took his cock out and rolled me on my back. He undid my dress at the neck and pulled it off. Funny things you remember, I lay there naked except for my sandles and was struck by the thought of his cock glistening from being inside me. He got back between my legs and got them over his shoulders. Gripping my wrists firmly he slid back inside my cunt and took up the deep hard thrusts into me. Just before I got lost in it again I'd seen a clock on the window sill, he'd been working on me for nearly 90 minutes.

The next orgasam built up quickly and was getting very intense, so much so he clamped his hand over my mouth to shut me up. By the time it had subsided I was exhausted but it didn't stop him, he carried on fucking me hard and deep.

God knows how long after but he said I better pray my contraception works as he was going to cum in me. Hadn't thought about it until then but I have an implant in my arm to help with my time of the month.

He gripped my arse hard as he came, it seemed to last ages and I could feel his seed pumping into me and a lot of it. Finally, he stopped thrusting at me as the last of his seed was pumped into my very sore cunt.

Still gripping my wrists, he stayed inside me as he slowly went soft. Looking at the clock again, he'd been on me for two and a half hours.

He stood up and got my panties. I was told to put them on but stay on the bed. I could feel some of his seed leak from me wetting my panties.

Told to stand up, I was given my dress and helped into it. This remains between you and me he told me. I remember just nodding.

He let me out of the room and told me to stay while the party wound down. I mingeled a bit, spoke to Kath then Grant came up and his charm was eviident once more. I said I should go and Grant said he'd take me home.

Funny thing was, we chatted like nothing had happened, about family, job and so on. At my home I even asked him if he'd like a tea or coffee but he declined. He kissed me on the cheek, said I was good and he wanted to talk to me later. I gave him my phone number and went indoors.

Oh sorry, I hope I haven't done something wrong. Never having put anything on here before I didn't know that I should have put it there. I'm sorry.

It was a beautiful story and made me very wet.I think we all need great sex from time to time and when it comes in such good packages who can complain.
xxx

Hello again WhatnextUKFem
It is now with a great curiosity that i wonder * Whatnext* will happen...
Your story is very erotic, taking the time to take us from the beginning when you have made efforts to decline going to Kath's party...
to go shopping and have the guts to wear a * backless dress *, to be finally ready on time, to be in an inquiring mood visiting the
garden to the upstairs bedroom, taking us to timeless * sensual journey * of great love sharing with Grant... to offering Grant some
tea or coffe when back home, accepting a good bye kiss and providing Grant with your phone number...
Thank You for the wonderfull details of such an experience...
Whatnext...?
Can't wait to read you again anytime...
Regards

Indoors

That seemed to spur him on. His thrust became harder. A finger continued it teasing of my clit, rubbing it, then it being squeezed between finger and thumb. One of my nipples wasn't spared either, rubbed teased and squeezed. I could hardly contain myself. It was overload, and the thrusts contined. I came at least twice more I could remember then didn't know and then became aware of Grant pushing just that bit harder, just that bit deeper... now bitch..
then he came in me. I could feel his seed pumping deep into my cunt, the thrusts realing his cum and frustration at the same time. Then he slowed and stopped.

With him inside my cunt and pinning me down I felt him soften inside me. Then he withdrew and got up. I looked at the clock radio... 3.30. God, had it really been that long? I'd never been fucked that long before and certainly by with Tony. I thought it would now be time for a rest, some sleep. I'd missed Grant leave the bedroom but heard him come back. He put a bottle of Lilt down and untied my wrists. He rolled me on my back and took off the remains of my nightdress. Now I was naked and I was glad to get some circulation back! He pulled down the gag and gave me a glass.... you need a drink hunny! Did I! I was exhausted, swetty and could feel some of his seed coming out of me. He said he enjoyed what he did to me, I wasn't complaining either! I drank 3 glasses of Lilt and lay back. I hope I've managed to keep in shape with my swimming and Grant spent a few minutes looking at me as I lay naked on the bed. Good body... I'm glad I caught you. I drank another glass and Grant left the bedroom. He came back with a glass of water. You need thi hunny... I do? I took it and drank it. Once empty he took the glasses and empty Lilt bottle and put them on the dressing table and came and sat back next to me. He got hold of my wrists and tied them together again. As he secured them to the bedhead I said to him he couldn't be serious! Of course I am, your cunt is in for some more fucking yet before you get a break. The gag was pulled back into place and Grant ****** my legs apart and got back between then. Now, where was I he said as he slipped his cock back into my already sore and violated cunt.

Wow... WhatnextUKFem
i have read twice your story Chapter 2, * above *
i have read in the news there is a Volcano Erupting in Alaska...
Your story is HOTTER than the Volcano...
Thanks for the * hot details *
Shalom

Continued

The thrusts were as deep and hard as before, where the hell did he get his energy, as I was exhausted?! I started to drift again with the feeling of excitement and being controlled. I felt fingers probe around my cunt as well as his hard cock ramming me hard and deep. My nipples too were subject to his attention, sucked hard, squeezed and generally played with. I felt the first orgasm build and was struck hard by it. There was no way to move to try and release some of the energy and I gasped as it hit me and sobbed great gasps through the gag. There was no let up in his stroke at all, he continued fucking me with the same rhythm deep into my cunt. The second orgasm hit me as hard as the first, great waves of pleasure rushing over me.

As it subsided I felt Grant come out of my cunt and get off the bed. I was sure he hadn’t finished using me but couldn’t work it out. He went over to his clothes and picked something out of the jacket. I was beyond the point where I could do anything, I was exhausted and my cunt was sore and burning. Grant got back on the bed and ****** my legs open again. Might have to tie your legs open you keep trying to close them.

Then I felt something cold being put into my cunt, a jelly. KY Jelly I realized. There was no way I really needed it… I’d got this for your arse but you’re not ready for that. Then he ****** his cock into my cunt again and I gasped at it. He started fucking me again with what seemed more determination. Harder and deeper as if he was releasing God knows how long a pent up anger and frustration. I felt the next orgasm coming and knew I really couldn’t take much more. As he fucked me harder it took me, the pleasure of it coming from deep inside me as I tried to scream.

Now bitch…. And I felt his cock harden more and stiffen more followed by him cumming deep into my cunt. I could feel his seed fill me once more in what seemed to be an age to empty his balls in me. He slowed and stopped, again pinning me down as his cock softened inside my cunt. He stood up and I watched, as he got off the bed to look at me again, naked, bound and helpless. I could feel the wetness leak from me and down my arse crack to join the swet I was covered in.

He came over and took the gag off and untied my wrists, once mre it was good feeling the circulation!

Don’t go to sleep, I will be back in a few minutes

I didn’t go to sleep but tried to get up, God my legs didn’t feel like they belonged to me! I made the loo then back to bed and lay there, naked and exhausted. Grant came back in with a wonderful cup of sweet tea! I drank it and looked at the clock radio…. Just after 6am. Then I was sound asleep.

Lovely story very hot very well writen.

Hey WhatnextUKFem,
Never Have I Been so engrossed in a story.:)Very Well Told & Shared.
What Next ?
I would B following U r experiences as well like so many other folks.

Some more for you

Hello all again. I've added the latest bit for you.

Friday night had gone to Saturday morning and I had been well used. I was exhausted and didn’t wake up until almost 4pm. I could just about hear the TV downstairs so got up. I pulled on my panties, which dampened immediately. I got my robe and wrapped it round me and went downstairs.

Grant was reading a newspaper and I sat down at the dining table. He’d ordered Chinese and almost immediately the doorbell rang. He saw to it and even dished up. I didn’t need a second telling to tuck in!

I have to admit, it was a good conversation as well. We talked about my family, children and Tony’s condition. It was hard on us all and I worked to fill in time more than anything. Part time and on a basis of irregular hours in the week but I didn’t mind. I worried about my children and couldn’t be ungrateful to my parents as they stepped in a lot. The children loved seeing them and Tony’s parents too who were also a help but lived further away. My big worry was them being spoilt but I think my dad kept their feet on the ground.

Grant told me a bit about himself. Worked for himself selling all sorts of second hand equipment and was good at it too. Liked to overpower women and really put them through it, I could agree with that! Had to work hard to keep his urges and tastes in check but they all surfaced and got the better of him when he saw me.

I don’t know why, I don’t think I’m anything special really although I swim and try to keep in shape. This was what troubled me too. Just turned 33, married with a paralyzed husband who still needed medical treatment and with two children, the first time I go out on my own I then end up having another man fuck me! The first time it had happened since I married. I’d never even gone topless on holiday! What did that say about me, desperate wife and mother or slut?

Grant said I couldn’t think like that. I had to see it as it was. The first time I was ***** even if I didn’t resist or say ‘No’. This time, I was wasn't made love to; it was basic sex and hard fucking even though I had enjoyed it. After all the talking I was still troubled about it but wasn’t going to let it get to me, I’d get my mind round it later.

Grant cleared away and even washed up, made my day! He came over to me and held my hands. I have to go soon but before I do….

He made me stand up and undid the tie round my waste, which held my robe together. He opened my robe and cupped my tits and squeezed my nipples. He gave me a gentle kiss as he stripped me of the robe and pulled down my panties to leave me naked again. Turning me round, he got my arms behind my back and once more bound my wrists. Turning me round, he gripped my hair at my neck and started me towards the living room. Some more cock for you bitch before I go and I was ****** over the arm of the sofa. Once more, my legs were roughly ****** open and he rammed his cock into my very sore cunt once more. The sudden shock made me gasp and he began his thrusts into me again, hard and deep once more. My nipples were teased and squeezed hard once more but this time at least I wasn’t gagged and could at least gasp and cry out. Pumping hard into my violated cunt he kept up a steady and hard rhythm. I felt the first orgasm hit me and did cry out but after his continued hard fucking I lost count after the second one took me. His pace picked up, fucking me hard and deeper once more, taking his frustration out on my tits and cunt. Then he came in my, long hard thrust pumping his seed deep into my bare cunt once more. I could barely stand as he finished filling my cunt with his seed.

I was completely exhausted and don’t think I could have taken any more.

Hey WhatnextUKFem ,
Well I m following up Ya Story.
Just wanted to tell U this.
When ever if ever U need a real Buddy U can Count on me.
Looking forward to what happened after the one off party nite.

well written and very erotic ... I know its 'no strings' sex, but something is growing between you...!!! xx

Well WhatnextUKfem,
M Waiting for Update WhatnextUKfem.U would See the list of people reading the post is increasing day by day.Waiting Eagerly.

Hey WhatnextUKfem,
Long time No Update ?
Is the Bad Weather Still bothering U ?
Waiting to see whats on with ya life with Grand & How Ya Hubby has taken the new developement in his stride ?
Keep this side of U hidden from the Kids Always as they woudlnt b able to coop with it.
Well I m keeping Ya Hubby in my prayers always for his speedy recovery.
God Bless U.

Next posting

Hello all! Sorry I haven't added anything else for a short while. We had snow here, nothing like Canada or the US but bad enough for us. What with that, colds and flu we've all been down! But, I have added some more to the file and hopefully will post it later once it's complete. Thanks to you all for your kind comments. XX

Reactions: toolman2c

Users who are viewing this thread