• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What next?

• Thread starterWhatnextUKFem
  • Start date
U Were missed WhatnextUKFem, Welcum Back :)

Hey WhatnextUKFem:flash:,
Welcum Back ;-),
U r presence was missed & I sorely missed U r update.
Now dont Hold it Back Put it on here ASAP.
Waiting. But Plz dont make the wait too long WhatnextUKFem.
:)

WhatnextUKFem said:
Hello all! Sorry I haven't added anything else for a short while. We had snow here, nothing like Canada or the US but bad enough for us. What with that, colds and flu we've all been down! But, I have added some more to the file and hopefully will post it later once it's complete. Thanks to you all for your kind comments. XX

Well Almost 2 weeks gone No Post Yet :-(

Hey WhatnextUKFem:flash:,
Well Its been close to 2 weeks since U said U would update on the latest developements.
Waiting to hear whats the lastest on ya end.
Keeping U r Hubby in my Prayers Always.

WhatnextUKFem said:
Hello all! Sorry I haven't added anything else for a short while. We had snow here, nothing like Canada or the US but bad enough for us. What with that, colds and flu we've all been down! But, I have added some more to the file and hopefully will post it later once it's complete. Thanks to you all for your kind comments. XX

Hey WhatnextUKFem,
Long Time No Update?
Are U Alright?
Plz do update so as to where & what Are U into Now ?
Waitinggggggggggggg

Wonderful

I think your story is great, your gifted with a solution to suit your desires, youv'e met a man with a fantasic sexual appitite and he's taking you to sexual heights you never ever thought you could reach, leaving you satisfied in way that sounds so delightful.

You must have met him again, that sort of sexual pleasure must become almost addictive and the pleasure you achieve with him something to really want again and again. Your partner sounds so caring as well......

Could we hear some more of your terrific adventures with this delightful black lover.

Reactions: toolman2c
Hope U Are Rocking WhatnextUKFem :)

WhatnextUKFem said:

Hey WhatnextUKFem,
Well Its Been Excatly 2 months since U have posted any update.
Hope Ya Hubby's fine & Ya kids are having a fabulous Easter Break.
Do Keep Us Posted on New Developments.Has Ya Black Lover Got U Addicted To His Rough Style Yet ?
Waitin & Hoping " No News Is Good News. "
God Bless U Always

Hello Whatnext,
Your Story sounds Hot.Would Love to know what happened next. Are you still with your husband or you have moved out?

Reactions: toolman2c
HOT HOT HOT!!! Thanks for sharing, so erotic and very well written. :)

Users who are viewing this thread