• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What SHE wants and what HE wants. Self Worth/Esteem and Unconditional Love

• Thread startermasterlover
  • Start date

masterlover

New around here...
Beloved Member
Oct 8, 2009
Hi everyone,
Not too often, but sometimes I inspired to write and share.
I've been a cuckold fantasy freak for a long time, since I was about 18, and i'm around 40 now. I've been in and out of relationships for many years. Never married, no children, but several healthy and unhealthy relationships. I feel I have something to share.
Granted this is my opinion, and i'm no licensed therapist, but cuckoldry boils down to 2 specific issues, IMO.
1.) Men who feel like tampering with their egos, and these are the most adventurous people ,and willing to confront fears, and life, head on. The are the social absconders, the upstarts, the castaways, and pioneers. These people are willing to dive head first into the unknown, in order to better themselves and those around them. They take the plunge for us all. They work to subjigate the ego, and suppress it to any degree necessary to grow more spiritually. They place themselves at the mercy of Goddess, and do their best regardless. Knowing they will be seen as achievers, and purveyors of extreme sensual-ness and beauty.
These men are always looking for women to please, and a relationship that will help foster that. Then, they form that groundwork, they build to worship.
and
2.) Those who dream about finding a woman, with whom they will build a cuckold relationship with. These men seldom have very much self worth. They feel they need to be subjigated in order to feel worthy. They have needs to be placed lower than others around them, because they feel they are not worth love and adoration. Many of these men, are not looking for love, but someone to make them feel low, like they feel , themselves. To justify their self loathing. If you feel you are not worthy of love from a women, then how do you expect to be loved enough to be treated like shit?
Even that requires love, in order to pay that much attention to someone.
So, there are those I feel, who are literally looking for a stomping and beating, from a more dominant woman. This is no path to love.

In the end, the best thing I have found, to do, is to love yourself first, then you have enough love for a woman, or Goddess, to give her, too. From that abundance, there is enough for the both of you. But if you do not care enough for yourself, to DEMAND to be be treated right and with respect, you are hurting yourself, and therefore, only someone who wants to hurt you, will be with you. Like attracts like, so they say. Be, what you seek to draw to you, and you will have those around you, who love you, at least as much as you love yourself. Then you will find yourself surrounded by love, and Goddesses who have a real reason to adore you.

This is what I have learned. Maybe it will help someone else, too. :)

Great post!

Have to respectfully disagree.
It may "boil down" to that for you. However, I think most would agree that cuckolding is an extremely complex interplay of psychological , sexual, and self esteem issues with as many diverse reasons as there are people involved in it.
Each person involved in the relationship is getting some need met or they wouldn't be there to begin with. My guess is that there is a whole spectrum of ego "profiles" for both the man and the woman, and not just two.
Cheers,Bill

Users who are viewing this thread