• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What site do you use?

• Thread starterJaandaj
  • Start date

Jaandaj

Just an average couple
Beloved Member
May 24, 2019
Just wondering what all sites and dating apps people are using now days.
We started back with yahoo groups. Few other sites we have used over the years but have slowed down a ton. Or been removed.
********, sls, szc, b2w,of course craigslist, pof and on here.
Double list didn't work for us. All the others we found guys on.

But for our area things have slowed down a lot on any site. Just seeing if there are any I haven't tried that are good

Jaandaj said:
We started back with yahoo groups. Few other sites we have used over the years but have slowed down a ton. Or been removed.

But for our area things have slowed down a lot on any site. Just seeing if there are any I haven't tried that are good
I am interested to know this too. The few sites I am on have been duds lately. Some of the ones that are now long gone were pretty good, but that was over 5 years ago.

• Love
Reactions: toolman and Jaandaj
orlsouthflorida said:
I am interested to know this too. The few sites I am on have been duds lately. Some of the ones that are now long gone were pretty good, but that was over 5 years ago.
I feel ya! One guy has told me
wifelovers, I don't know I didn't get it to load last night

Reactions: toolman
Try swingers clubs the for sure have a private app where all the members can mingle

Jaandaj said:

Usethistosendme said:
Try swingers clubs the for sure have a private app where all the members can mingle

Szc and sls are swingers websites they kinda suck anymore. None the clubs around me have apps or even much more than a kind of general website.

Ive had recenter success finding couples and single women with double list, once on Locanto, and craigslist back when it has a casual section.

Reactions: Wyfwatcher
Jaandaj said:

I use imagefap.com

Reactions: symington
Jaandaj said:
I feel ya! One guy has told me
wifelovers, I don't know I didn't get it to load last night
try wifeloversdotcom

Recently I've had some success on Reddit. You may have to dig a bit to find the right subreddit, and as anywhere there's plenty of fakes

Reactions: slaveofmyown
newtosharing said:
Recently I've had some success on Reddit. You may have to dig a bit to find the right subreddit, and as anywhere there's plenty of fakes
Was on there little b4 have a new account set up on it but haven't looked much there

It just depends on what area of the country you are in. It appears different sites are more popular in certain areas. When we travel, we sometimes sign up for sites that we would normally not be on but are popular where we are traveling....

Reactions: Doubleddipper
WVhotwifecoupl said:
It just depends on what area of the country you are in. It appears different sites are more popular in certain areas. When we travel, we sometimes sign up for sites that we would normally not be on but are popular where we are traveling....
Makes sense!
Beautiful woman by the way