• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What the fuck are we all doing?

• Thread starterProud_Addict
  • Start date

Proud_Addict

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 15, 2012
I sit in front of my laptop exhausted. My fingers are wrinkled; the skin on my hands is starting to crack. My knees sting and my arms ache. Why? I just spent the last two hours washing my bosses car – dressed in my daughter’s pink halter-neck bikini - while my boss fucked my wife in our bed. And I loved every second of it.

What the fuck are we all doing and why do we crave it so intensely? Why would we lock ourselves into chastity devices and actively seek to have our significant others fuck everybody but us? Why do we risk our marriages just for a taste of cuckolding? I started this thread in order to engage a discussion to find a possible explanation.

Sex for most people is the build up of arousal that leads to the initiation of physical pleasure that then builds up to a climax. It’s that physical pleasure and climax that the majority of people crave, but not us. Cuckolds experience a different type of craving – a craving for a constant state of arousal. Most people never experience this because they never really explore just how deep the kinky rabbit hole goes. Personally I think that it’s this constant state of arousal that completely overrides our desire for normal penetrative sex. Being locked into a chastity belt, encouraging our wives to humiliate us in every possible moment, living on the edge of ******** and flirting with total public humiliation – all of these things combined put you into a constant state of arousal that is intensely pleasurable and very easy to get addicted to. And at this current point in time I do believe that I am addicted to it – and I have no problem with that.

This is just an idea I thought I’d throw out there. Has anyone else ever stopped and thought: “wait, what the fuck am I doing?”

I

I for one do not understand all this getting off on being denied sex and chastity . I would shoot myself in the head not being able to at lease jack off knowing or watching my wife being another guys slut . I can see the humilation , being turned into my wife's lovers bitch . I love being told to clean them up and being verbally abused and that leads to them laughing while I'm jacking off . It doesn't sound like any fun to me to have my dick locked up .

I can't get into the whole chastity thing either - but I have to say that, for me at least, done the right way - denial can be an awesome stimulant that can make the next time with her incredible.

Ditto

I am a man that absolutely loves his pussy and in every way a pussy can be used. Anybody ever try and lock my dick up better bring some help along for they are going to damm sure need it. Also any man or woman who wants to humilite someone would be well advised to carry a very big stick if they wish to practice on me. BUT just because i am this way does not necessily make those you that like it that way wrong. To be honest with you i just never gave much thought to those kinks as i would never be a player that would care to participate in such. But sir you have certainly opened up an interesting subject and i am sorry i cannot add anything to your inquiry. But it for sure makes one wonder, does it not? So with this all said i will close by saying, DAMM GOOD QUESTION !!!! :D okdeacon

I can certainly understand the quandary proposed by Proud Addict. I too, have heard my wife's moans from out in the street as I washed her boyfriend's car. It was all the more humiliating because my neighbor could see me, hear my wife, and realize that I was not the one having sex with her.

As far as the chastity thing goes, I think those that have never experienced it, don't realize that such devices actually prolong the sexual experience, or at least, the higher levels of arousal, as felt by the chaste cuckold.
Whereas before, I might have stroked myself to orgasm in sixty seconds, now, when I sit in my bedroom, listening to the erotic sounds of my wife getting satisfied, I experience a kind of sexual euphoria that lasts for hours.

Users who are viewing this thread