• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do Sandy?

• Thread starterLauraZ
  • Start date
L

LauraZ

Hi Sandy,

I found this forum by a "accident" and think you are doing a really great job. I have to say that I admire your answers and think you give a lots of thought into what you write. I might hava a little different kind of answer to you. It's kind of hard to describe with words but I will sertainy try.

I'm a girl from Sweden (24), living now in DC (been studying here for the last 3 years) and enjoy it here. I also have a boyfriend (also from Sweden) that is working in the same area as I. We started to date quite early and he gave me my first sexual experience when I was 17.

Now to the difficult part.

I have here in DC been sexual involved with a black guy I met in our school and we have been having sex for the last 7 months now. The thing is that my bf doesn't know anything about this and I'm now feeling a little bit worried about he finding out that I'm having a affair. I think this guy I'm having an affair with have made some permanent damage to me since he is very endowed (almost 10", very thick and can make love for hours).

For the first few times we tried to have sex, it just didn't work, but then suddenly I got used to it and now I'm totally comfortable to hes size. My own bf is quite small endowed and in the beginning when I had sex with my own bf he had to be careful not insert it too quickly. When my bf was fingering me back in Sweden, i could barely take more than two fingers at once but now he can start fingering me with 3 or 4 fingers without any problems. He also thinks that I got so loose suddenly and that I should tone my muscles just to get more tight for him.

Well, I'm still seeing this endowed guy and we are having sex every weekend, since I'm living all weekends in the school-area. I love having sex with this endowed guy, but also feeling like he is making some permanent damage to me at the same time. What should I do?

This might all sound a bit naive, but I would appreciate your thoughful answer.

Laura Zetterqvist

Oh my, you are making me jealous! :D

Don't worry about the size and your getting streched out. That is more myth than reality. Believe me, after you have pushed out a 9 pound baby, you dont think anything smaller than an elephant will make you feel tight again. But the vagina is a wonderful thing and it adapts very quickly. If you stop the black boyfriend for a few weeks, everything will go back to normal down there.

The bigger problem you have is what to do about the swedish bf. It sounds like you want to stay with him but enjoy your affair too. I know exactly how you feel, I was in the same situation.

You need to think about what he means to you and if there is something there that is so special you can not afford to loose him. If so, stop seeing the black bf, or at least stop seeing him so regularly. If this is more of a friendship, maybe you need to break up with the swedish bf and find out what you really want from a partner. Either way, do not let sex be the only factor. You are young and no babies to care for, you have lots of choices and lots to opportunites.

I think you should bring some of your sisters over from Sweden.

Hi again...

Rhino said:

Yes, I could! =)

From my hometown back in Sweden (Stockholm) almost 1/3 of all girl are for some reason dating black girls. I never even touched a black guy back then even if I had more than plenty of chances. I have never hated or loved black men, never really thought about ever being envolwed with one myself until now.

Sandy!

I thank you for your thoughful answer, I will sertainly give a lot of concideration about my relationship with both my bf and both this other guy. This black guy and I had sex until now almost every weekend (for the last 6 or 7 months), exept for maybe 5 or 6 weekends.

For just 3 weeks ago the black guy and I made "love" from friday to sunday and I can tell by the way I felt down there that he had really "changed" me down there! The most difficult part Sandy is when I come home on mondays, my bf want to have sex with me (wich I understand) and that is really hard sometimes cause I'm quite sore and not in the mood after having sex all weekend with this other guy.

Sandy, do you think my swedish bf knows about this and not telling me, maybe he knows and is not telling me?

Yes, I also think giving birth to a child will make more permanent damages than a endowed guy, but after having sex from friday to sunday for many hours I remain quite huge down there for quite some time, and then when the next weekend come, the same thing happen, so my vagina really can't relax ever. I want this so much, but at the same time I'm afraid of loosing my swedish bf!! :?

Stay in touch... You are the answering queen of this forum!! :wink:

Re: Hi again...

LauraZ said:
Rhino said:

Yes, I could! =)

From my hometown back in Sweden (Stockholm) almost 1/3 of all girl are for some reason dating black girls. I never even touched a black guy back then even if I had more than plenty of chances. I have never hated or loved black men, never really thought about ever being envolwed with one myself until now.

I guess u mean dating black men and not black girls. So is this back in Sweden? I didnt know there were that many black people over there. Sounds like somebodys got the right idea.

Your not using birth control r u?

Well

Yes, I meant black boys, not girls sorry. The reason for this is that there are in Stockholm so many foreign people and especially black people. It's very common to meet a blonde girl and a black guy and nobody really cares that much about it. Black people are quite "accepted" back in Sweden...

About the birth control, I'm on the pills.....thank god for that!!

Well

Sorry, didn't remember to log in, the previous post is mine!!!

Wow, that's a beautiful thing. I do enjoy hearing that there are so many Black man/white woman couplings in Sweden. Maybe that 1/3 can get closer to 99/100. Thank you so much for that Laura.

Users who are viewing this thread