• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do with my wife?

• Thread starterchriscums81
  • Start date

chriscums81

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 12, 2010
Hello all, new here and have been looking aroounf the forum for a bit.

I'm 29 and so is my wife. She is a pretty girl of mixed german and native american descent and we have been together since we were 16 years old, married at 18. She has never been with another man.

We have been role playing alot lately and I have told her even outside the bedroom that I would love to see her with another man if not several at once. She is fine with it for role play purposes but says it is out of the question in real life. Even though I've explained that I wouldn't view it as cheating so long as I got to be present she is standing pretty firm on it. The only time this is different is if she drinks, then she is quite open to the idea but I think that may just be the alcohol talking. I don't want it to happen while she is drinking as it would not be a rational decision made by her but I'm not sure it will happen otherwise. Any suggestions?

Give me her facebook id I'll seduce her

I have a few friends that have wanted to fuck her for years locally so its not so much an issue of finding someone to do it, just getting her to want to do it. My one friend has been flirting with her lately to try and ove it in that direction but while she enjoys the attention she doesn't seem keen to go any further with it.

Chriscums,

chriscums81 said:
Hello all, I'm new here and have been looking around the forum for a bit.

Welcome!

chriscums81 said:
I'm 29 and so is my wife. She is a pretty girl of mixed german and native american descent and we have been together since we were 16 years old, married at 18. She has never been with another man.

Cool. Mixed-race women are often strikingly beautiful. At twenty-nine both of you are still quite young, so you have lots of time to gradually persuade your wife of the desirability of her taking lovers. You're also at an optimum age, since it's thought that women attain maximum sexuality in about their mid-thirties (while men attain theirs at about age 18).

chriscums81 said:
We have been role playing a lot lately and I have told her even outside the bedroom that I would love to see her with another man, if not several at once. She is fine with it for role play purposes but says it is out of the question in real life.

This is good... and it's not surprising your wife says that. Since, however, you've taken the positive step of telling her (in a matter-of-fact way she is likely to take seriously, I hope) you will find it a turn-on if she dates and fucks other men, you can be sure she's thinking about it somewhere in the back of her mind... on a back burner, as it were.

chriscums81 said:
Even though I've explained I wouldn't view it as cheating as long as I get to be present, she is standing pretty firm.

Yes, yes, of course... your wife has to maintain appearances, you know.

chriscums81 said:
The only time this is different is if she drinks, then she is quite open to the idea, but I think that may just be the alcohol talking.

Maybe. At the same time, though, I suggest interpreting this as a positive sign. When a person is drinking, a side of their personality that's normally submerged beneath the surface, perhaps only slightly, often comes to the surface. A person who's secretly mean-spirited, for instance, may become a combative mean *****. A person who isn't secretly suppressing much of anything may simply become drowsy. A person who's strongly sexual but normally suppresses that due to "perceived social expectations" may become more openly sexual and, indeed, more open to seduction after a couple of drinks. It sounds like your wife may be in this last category.

chriscums81 said:
I don't want it to happen while my wife is drinking, as it would not be a rational decision made by her — but I'm not sure it will happen otherwise. I have a few friends locally who have wanted to fuck her for years, so it's not an issue of finding someone to do it but rather of persuading her to want to do it. One of my friends has been flirting with her lately to try and move her in that direction, but while she enjoys the attention she doesn't seem keen to go any further. Any suggestions?

How do know your friends want to fuck your wife? Have they told you that unasked? ("Your wife is really sexy; I'd like to fuck her sometime...", for instance?) Or, have you told each of them, in effect, "You should consider yourself free to seduce my wife... I'd actually like to watch you fuck her sometime..."?

In any case, this too is good. If your wife knows one or more of your friends want to fuck her, especially if she finds at least one of them attractive and he's openly flirting with her, that's definitely better than having no candidates. "Birds in the hand are worth more than birds in the bush," as they say.

As a way of moving your wife forward in a relatively subtle way, you might begin thinking in terms of proceeding along the lines of the 8-part article that begins here.

A Wife Into A Hotwife Hot Wife Blog - hotwife and cuckold husband fetish discussion

—Custer

Custer thank you for the article and your feedback. As to your question, I have told a few of my friends that I would be fine with them seducing and bedding my wife, but they told me beforehand that they have wanted to have her for quite some time. It was only after those admissions that I made mine.

Mac, I have been wanting this for years. Its not a new thing. Its only within the last year that I've decided to explore the topic with my wife. She is actually happy that at least we are being completely open with each other in that regard. She grew up in a very religious family and it has taken her a long time to come to grips with who she is rather than who she was molded to be. As far as dealing with what would happen, in her becoming a ***** as you put it, I have spent a great deal of time working this issue over in my head. I am quite secure with my place in her life as she is with mine. We have been faithful to each other for 13 years now in our relationship and both love each other very much.

The thing she finds truly odd is that I'm interested in her doing this but I'm not interested myself in being with another woman. The article touched on that andI've told her repeatedly that this wouldn't be a move on my part to begin infidelity or get out of the marriage. She believes me but finds the idea odd. She does have fantasies about being with other men, more than one at a time to be specific, so I've thought about starting things (when things progress that far) with something involving the two of us and another man. I have no desire to do anything with the guy myself but simply to have the two of us pleasuring her at the same time or her pleasuring both of us, however one would put that.

And back to the alcohol bit, I have no issue with her having a few drinks to mellow out and lose inhibitions, but I want to make sure before hand its something shes ready for and not some drunken blackout that she will regret. As much as I want this to happen I want it to be for her to enjoy and if she isn't ready for it or doesn';t want to when she is sober then I will have failed her in that regard and I love her too much to let my desires take the place of what she wants.

There's a roughly-similar case on this forum you may find relevant...

Chriscums,

chriscums81 said:
Custer, thank you for the article and your feedback. As to your question, I have told a few of my friends that I would be fine with them seducing and bedding my wife, but they told me beforehand that they have wanted to have her for quite some time. It was only after those admissions that I made mine.

You're welcome. Regarding your friends knowing you want them to fuck your wife: excellent! Regarding your wife knowing you want her to fuck your friends: great! The stage is set.

Rather than try to suggest a plan of action* that may or may not be suitable for you and your wife, I suggest reading the thread in this forum by Unclem that begins here, in the "Wife Pix" section:

http://www.cuckolds.com/forums/wife-pix/8250-getting-my-wife-hook-up.html

Unclem's first post, asking the forum for assistance with a problem (IMO) similar to yours, was on 14 Jan. 2008.

On 28 Feb. 2008, Unclem posted describing his wife fucking his friend in front of him for the first time.

That is, 1.5 months from the beginning of his campaign to bring this about, Unclem's wife was orgasming on his friend's cock, which was very large, as it turned out. The whole effort appears to have been totally successful. Unclem posted today with an update (see the most recent post of the above thread).

* Actually, I did suggest a course of action... the 8-part article at the link I provided (above). Conceivably, though, given the shared knowledge of mutual interests among your friends and your wife, you may be better off to pursue a course of action similar to that employed by Unclem... or perhaps some combination of strategies from the article and Unclem's thread.

chriscums81 said:
The thing she finds truly odd is that I'm interested in her doing this but I'm not interested myself in being with another woman. The article touched on that and I've told her repeatedly that this wouldn't be a move on my part to begin infidelity or get out of the marriage. She believes me but finds the idea odd.

Small wonder. Your wife might find it at least somewhat reassuring if you were to point out these two articles to her.

Susan Gower on natural cuckolding of husbands by married women:
The Science of Cuckoldry Cuckold Couple

Dr. Cherry Lee on the cuckold husband / hotwife phenomenon:
The Cuckold Husband / Hotwife Phenomena : Scandalouswomen

(If you find you can't "open" these links from within this forum, please let me know and I'll send you the direct web addresses.)

chriscums81 said:
She does have fantasies about being with other men, more than one at a time to be specific...

Awright. Your wife sounds like a very promising candidate to "step up, step out" and increase her stature by becoming your cuckoldress.

chriscums81 said:
And back to the alcohol bit, I have no issue with her having a few drinks to mellow out and lose inhibitions, but I want to make sure before hand it's something she's ready for and not some drunken blackout she will regret.

I suspect you will, in fact, need to facilitate the first one or two times for your wife with some modest glasses of wine. You may also need to realize that if you ask her if she's ready for this before she's had one or two drinks, the answer may be "no." But, in no sense does this imply she should descend into a "drunken blackout." Rather, this implies your wife may need to have her inhibitions lowered slightly when it comes right down to fucking your friend.

You should also realize (perhaps you do) that afterwards, your wife may feel somewhat "guilty" and bad about herself. The best antidote for that will be for her to fuck your friend again as soon as possible, perhaps again with a modest glass of wine to lubricate the event. By the third time it will feel much more natural and alcohol should not be needed (probably, if he's a reasonably good fuck). Finally, sooner or later — sooner would be my guess — your wife will find it completely natural to fuck other men, ideally in front of you, and will not feel "guilty" about it at all.

—Custer

Again custer thanks for all the input. We are going out with some of my friends for fourth of July celebrations and will probably end up crashing at the house of one of them that wants to fuck her. A little bit of wine (or vodka as she prefers) and we will see where the night progresses. I'm going to bring it up more over the course of the month until then, not insistently but as naturally as I can when we are fucking. I will also make it clear to my friend that if the mood seems right and she is especially flirty with him (she always flirts with hima bit) to go ahead and see where it takes them that night.

One possibilty I have thought of is to have him join in when I'm fucking her at his house that night as she really doesn't like things to be planned , prefering sponteneity in most things. If something like that where to just happen I think she would take to it better, and being at his house she could get fucked by him several times before we leave, at night and then in the morning after the initial time that involved me.

Chriscums,

chriscums81 said:
Again custer thanks for all the input. We are going out with some of my friends for fourth of July celebrations and will probably end up crashing at the house of one of them that wants to fuck her. A little bit of wine (or vodka as she prefers) and we will see where the night progresses. I'm going to bring it up more over the course of the month until then, not insistently but as naturally as I can when we are fucking. I will also make it clear to my friend that if the mood seems right and she is especially flirty with him (she always flirts with hima bit) to go ahead and see where it takes them that night.

Sounds good. When your wife and your friend are drinking some wine or vodka or whatever, you might find an excuse to go elsewhere for a while (to a local liquor store for some ice or some different type of booze, possibly?), in order to leave them alone together while they flirt.

chriscums81 said:
One possibilty I have thought of is to have him join in when I'm fucking her at his house that night as she really doesn't like things to be planned , prefering sponteneity in most things. If something like that where to just happen I think she would take to it better, and being at his house she could get fucked by him several times before we leave, at night and then in the morning after the initial time that involved me.

Awright... sounds like a plan.

—Custer

Users who are viewing this thread