• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do?

• Thread starterwhtslut4blkcock48
  • Start date

whtslut4blkcock48

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Jul 7, 2006
I am writing this so I can get my sexuality straight in my own head. To figure out where it is going to lead me too. First I am a 49 yo white woman 5’4” 134# 36 27 38 Gr eyes and light brown hair. I have been married to the same man for 30 years now and have two grown children. Five years a go my husband got a promotion which required him to be transferred to another city. Because of my job he commutes each week, he leaves early on Monday mornings and returns home mid morning on Saturday.
Three years ago while working a summer job, because I am a school teacher. I met a younger Blackman who intrigued me and wound up going out with him. He immediately turned me into his slave, which I found myself really turned on by it. He shared me with his friends and made me his slut. He even turned me on to sex with his K-9 which I find enjoyable. This lasted about a year when he was killed in a motorcycle crash.
Then shortly after that I was introduced to another Blackman who then became my master. He shares me with his friends but is not into K-9. Well about 6 weeks agohe told me we were going to a sex show at a local bars back room. He explained he owed this guy some money and wasn’t able to pay it. The guy who’s name is Greg decided I should do some sex shows and earn the money that is owed to him. I told my master I would do that for him, and yes I have come to love gang sex.
So six weeks ago on a Friday night we go to this bar and go into the back room I am to have sex with my master and 4 others, one being Greg. There was a big guy at the door collecting money and letting guys in. I am in the middle of the room standing on a mattress with nothing but a pair of High heels, a black leather dog collar and a leash. Soon the show began, I fucked and sucked these guys off as many times as I could. Finally after I had received 2 to 3 loads of cum from each one of them. I was told to stand up and the mattress was removed. A wooden box was brought in and I was told to get up on it. Two of the guys helped me up and Greg stood in front of me. He had a black leather riding crop which he smack against my legs in a gesture for me to spread them. My pussy was right at his face and he started to insert several fingers in my pussy as he rolled my clit with his thumb. It felt good as he worked his fingers in and out I moved my hips to allow him more access. He then gently inserted all four fingers and continued to roll my clit with his thumb. I could feel another orgasm slowly starting to build deep inside of me. He then pulled back on his fingers and then plunged his whole hand into my pussy it took me by surprise. I started to move away but couldn’t I was impaled on his entire hand. He just told me to relax and told the crowd to watch as I was going to enjoy having this done to me. After a few minutes the pain subsided and did start to feel good. He then proceeded gently to curl his fingers up and make a fist inside of me. He then started to push his fist into me deeper and would twist it as he pulled it back then in again. He called out to the crowd to look at my belly you could see the out line of his fist moving inside of me. Then it happened I started to orgasm, they came one after another and so explosive like none I have ever experienced before my body started to shake and quiver. My cum was pouring down my legs along with the cum the 5 guys deposited in me that night. It was so violent that I **********.
Some time later I woke up my pussy was sore but it felt good also. I guess they had carried me into an office because I was n a couch. Greg was the only one in there with me. He handed me my clothes and as I got dressed he said that we had made half of the money owed to him. I looked at him an smiled. He told me that we would do another show in two weeks and I did better than he expected. He was liked that I was turned on enough to have orgasms during the show. He also mentioned that he would like me to be his bitch and he could show me so much more about being a slave and sex.
Two weeks later we were back in the back room of the bar, basically we did the same thing over again and I have to tell you I was looking forward to the fisting my pussy was actually craving it. I exploded into another fantastic orgasm during the fisting that I ********** again. This time I was awaken with something being held under my nose. I shook my head and realized I was tied to a black leather bench. My legs were tied to the legs of the bench and my ass was sticking out the bench itself was in my belly, my hand were tied to the front legs of the bench. Then I felt a tongue a long tongue lick my pussy. I turned my head and really could turn enough to see, but then it was a rottweiller jumped up and started to fuck me in front of all these men. I was embarrassed by all their shouts and name calling but soon I felt the dogs knot inside of me and I started to orgasm along with the dog as he filled me with his cum. When he finished he turn and pulled away. A popping noise was made when knot pulled out of me everyone started laughing. Greg told the crowd my cunt was so stretched out from the fisting that even a dogs knot won’t stay in there. He then had his Great dane mount me and I had another orgasm as the dog knotted me it felt so good. The great dane knot made a popping sound as he pulled hic cock out of me. Greg apologized to the crowd that they didn’t get to see a knotting that would have kept me and the dog together for awhile.
The following Wednesday night master took me to Greg’s place where when we got their I was taken to the back porch and told to strip which I did. I had to put my dog collar and leash on and my high heels. That is how I stood on the back porch for all the neighbors to see. Then I had to knock on the door and ask permission to enter. Which Greg then granted. He lead me to the living room where there were 6 other men. Greg told me to get on all fours and then left to get Max the great dane. When he returned, I was told to play with Max’s cock and then suck it. I looked around and realized master wasn’t there. I was at Greg’s mercy tonight.
I sucked Max’s cock and had his precum flowing Greg reached down and felt my now extremely wet pussy. He looked in the eyes and said I knew you were a K-9 slut the first time I saw you. Max soon mounted me and I relaxed and let my orgasms come as it felt so good. I was ***** with the erotic taboo of the situation. Max knotted me and I had orgasms that wouldn’t stop as he filled my pussy with his cum. This was the first time that I wound up being locked up with max. It felt good and was humiliating as the laughed and holled about the dogs knot being stuck in me. After about 20 minutes Max finally pulled free, I went over and licked his cock clean as he licked my pussy. Then it was Samson’s turn the rottweiller. He didn’t waste any time His cock found it’s mark and was slamming me. It took him only minutes for him to get his knot into me. I just love the feeling of that knot swelling in side of me. After some time Samson’s finally pulled free and I cleaned his cock with my mouth also.
Greg then took me out back and as I stood there on the back porch naked. He told me my master would be here to pick me up in a few minutes and to get dressed. He handed me a bag and said If I really want to experience slavery and sex in a way I would totally hook. I was to come to his place stand on his back porch naked with heels and the stuff in the bag. As he went back in the house I opened the bag and pulled out a black leather collar that said Blackman’s Slut. There was a tag in the bag attached to a nipple ring it read Max’s Bitch. The note with the nipple ring said to attach it to my left nipple.
That was three and half weeks ago, last Friday night I went to Greg’s house and knocked on his back door. When he opened the door he looked at me and smiled I ask if I may come in. He took my leash and lead me into the house, he said I didn’t expect you to make up your mind so soon. He took my left tit and caressed it and held the tag that is now pierced to my nipple. I told him that I hadn’t told master yet that I was leaving him. Greg said it doesn’t matter because he is not your master any more. I looked at him and he said that master had given me to Greg 4 weeks ago as payment for his debt. These past weeks were just to make sure I really wanted to be his slave and I just proved it. He then took the riding crop and smacked my ass and told me to get on all fours. I crawled into the living room as my new master whipped my ass to a bright red. Then let Max lick my ass and pussy. As he sat on the couch watching me suck and fuck max for the evening.
Master then told me that I was his property and he knew I was married but I am to come to him anytime day or night when he calls. I replied with a yes master as I was knotted to max on the floor.
Now the real problem has started last Saturday night my new master called the house and told me to be over his place in half and hour. I made an excuse on having to leave to hubby, but I can see I am in trouble now. One part of me can’t say no I crave it and the other part knows it is wrong and everything is in jeopardy with my home life.

Reactions: bosshoggg
the life

OMG your story is so really good. I could only hope that my wife would desire to be in your shoes as I know that if you were mine that I would be very excited for you and do anything to promote the situation. I long to know of this type of arrangement and would love to further converse with you at your discretion.

There are so many levels that a female can enjoy k-9, for the occasional fuck to the becoming his bitch.

Poeboyy you can email me here on this site. I would be glad to converse with you sometime. Thank you AnimalKracker.

i respect youre view and unerstand fully how you are a total sub and embrace it, but the k9 stuff is just sick to me, it turns my stomach.

a fantastic story - I was imagining it all night

Last edited by a moderator:
Hell, don't worry about it, Pooch. Not a word of it's true, including the falsehood that this person is female.

Daaayuum ! you crackas are some fucked up peeps LMAO !

seanc said:
Daaayuum ! you crackas are some fucked up peeps LMAO !

LMFAO!!
:jerry:

Just so you know- I did NOT read that long ass sex-tale...

pimpology101 said:
Hell, don't worry about it, Pooch. Not a word of it's true, including the falsehood that this person is female.

You are right about about some of the story that not all of it is true, but you are in the story section. There is some truth to the story though. 1st being that I am a woman. 2nd I am married and 3rd I am owned by a black master. Of which my husband really doesn't know about my master.

Very Erotic

This story is very sexy and well honestly will open some doors for a few of us. Sexually.

Thank you for sharing.

C

Whtslut I sincerely hope U R a woman. If so, I applaud your ability to give yourself so totally. The name "Whtslut" is the appropriate moniker for you.

crawus said:
Whtslut I sincerely hope U R a woman. If so, I applaud your ability to give yourself so totally. The name "Whtslut" is the appropriate moniker for you.

Thank you very much. Yes I am a woman

would love to hear more

Users who are viewing this thread