• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to do

• Thread starterharleyRK
  • Start date

harleyRK

New around here...
Beloved Member
Feb 12, 2012
Wisconsin
Always been a cuckold wannabe. My coworkers (friend of mine) wife wants me to unknowingly cuckold my friend as a bull. Not sure what to do. My wife is the jelous type. This willing wife lives 4 blocks from me and wants me to grab her hair and smack her ass. She told me that she imagined me eating her out wile her hubby (my friend) did it. She said he'll never know she was thinking of me and that she was soaking wet. Should I go for it even know the unknowingly cuck is my friend and my wife would be upset if she found out? This willing wife has got big tits and a great ass. She wants me to be her white bull but I'm not sure what to do. What do you think? I'm not sure about an unknowing cuck bull friendship.

If your wofe would be upset, do you want a divorce but that is what is going to happen

I think you will not be able to turn down the chance to poke her with your cock a few times out of curiosity - but if anyone finds out, you will come home and the locks will be changed on the door and your possessions will be on the lawn.

Users who are viewing this thread