• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What to see her with another guy.

• Thread starterpma1966
  • Start date

pma1966

New around here...
Beloved Member
Apr 16, 2007
Guys are always hitting on her but she won't take the plunge. What do you guys think of her? Any suggestions on how to make it happen?

Attachments

• p1010162_no face 2.jpg
    p1010162_no face 2.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 1,164
The looks

She has the looks, so I can image that boys are chasing her.... but she doesn't seem to be intrested??? What are her secret fantasies??? What is your bedtalk about??? Give us a clue and we'll advise you how to turn her mind... ^)_(^

Thanks for replying.

Tjeemp - We have talked about it a lot and she gets into it but the married woman thing stops her. You know, all the marraige vow stuff. That and she is not an overly horny person which is one of the reasons I want to see her with another guy. We were out one night at a dance place and she was getting hit on hard by a couple of young guys and she really liked it. If she was a little more aggressive she could of had the younger guy and has talked about how she wanted him.

Give her a dildo to fantasize with, suggest how much she could use a real dick.

those fantastic nipples are begging to be sucked and covered in cum if only it could be mine

Just take the time... communicate with her... It will come in time, but if not then she wasn't meant to be a hotwife. It took me awhile before I got into it.

Macy

seawilly2003 - that is the only time I have been able to share her. She gave a guy a blow job in front of me and he came all over her tits and nipples. Hottest thing ever! No wonder I want to see her go all the way with a guy.

The way I got my wife to do it, was I had a guy email her, talking dirty and trading pics for about 6 months. Then she wanted to do it. If you want, give me her email address and maybe I can convince her.

she looks in shape - probably can fuck for hours.

Want to see her with a guy ???

Follow her to work...

Follow her to work? How is that helpful? Thank you for all the responses. I have been going really slow with her. Don't want to screw up a good marraige. I have other pics if anyone is interested.

The way I did it.

The way I got my first wife, Carol hooked on bigger cock was like this. I made a prior arrangement with a black guy from the mission to molest her. I met him at a bookstore next to the mission and had given him a blow job a couple times before on two different ocassions. Anyway I made arrangements for him to acoust my wife and I as we were parked on the west side of the "Batchlors Libary", another book store, in Des Moines, Iowa. He "made" me drive to Briggs Woods and park in a secluded area. He made my wife get in the back seat with him and I watched with aw as he pushed his large black cock into her very small but always wet pussy. I know it hurt her, as my tiny cock was the only one that had ever been in her sweet little pussy. He acted real mean to me and made me lay face face down in the front seet and not watch as he fucked her. I could hear them tho and my cock got harder, I think, than it had ever been. I rubbed it against the plastic seat cusion and shot off in my pants. He was still fucking her and I could tell she was enjoying it as her scent fill the whole car and I could hear her softly whispering to him. He brought me back to my senses by calling me "faggot" and a few other choice names and ordered me to drive back to the missiion. Carol got down sucked him off again before he got out, as his cum leaked from her pussy. I later found his cum on the carpet and floor mats in the back seat and unbeknown to her I licked up what I could get. I was still hot and turned on by what had happened and how much Carol had enjoyed it. This was the first of the many cocks she had during our short marrage, as she was no longer satisfied with my tiny 3" cock. I still love her to this day, even tho she ran off with a guy who was a bully when we were young and usto beat me up whenever he felt like it. Roy.