• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

what to think?

• Thread starteranytimekind82
  • Start date

anytimekind82

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 15, 2011
Well this is my first post .......kinda long story on how everything happened but now now I'm a cuck, an the what to think part is, me an the wife will be going out of town to see a old friend of hers , they will be having there fun on the bed while my hands an feet are bound together, but she is not on birth control an she don't like condoms , so the morning after pill comes into play, but when I say play I ment it. what she told me what she is going to do it get the pill an a glass of water , then as I'm bound to the bed post an after they have a little fun but before they get into it, she is going to leave the dissension up to him to if she takes the pill an drinks the water or if the pill just sits in the glass of water. She said ether way he is still going to fill her up.... its a hard one, I guess its might fault when we agreed to only 2 rules an the rest flies, rule one is not letting me be untied, rules two is she has to keep the socks on...... yea I have a sock fetish but only on women an can't be plain or thin.... its weird an its like that cuz I cant stand to be near barefeet,

What's your thoughts?

Lets hope the answer is no and she does not take the pill -nothing like a cuckold become teh ultimate; their wife being bred in front of them.

Is the old friend of your wife a BBC? Then you might have a chance to create another US President for the future..:D

Pinkyrod said:
Is the old friend of your wife a BBC? Then you might have a chance to create another US President for the future..:D

That's funny as hell.

Well actually I let her call the shots. It's weird because the idea is arousing. We shall see how it goes, just wondering what other crazy shit they are going to think of or do...... ill keep you guys posted on it. This will be the first watching. She has already got comfortable with her friend down the road. It's was a surprise when it happened she text me when I was at work an started asking my what shirt she should wear, then pants, an so on. I began to catch on to what was up when she ask what socks. lol. I asked her what was going on she said that (he) was coming over to hang out with her, then about 2 hours later she text me a said that she was feeling horny, I laughed an said ill be there as soon as I clock out, lol.......then I got the text message, an I quote "I horny now, I really don't want to wait for hours, I am just going to see if (he) can help me with that problem" I was stunned for a few moments I went to go write her back but I got another message before I could saying "I want (he) cock in me, can I fuck him, I just can't stand the cravings anymore" I gave in an said yes, funniest part is she text me back seconds later."Thank you, it was getting hard to hold back he's has me in nothing but my underwear an socks with my legs up in the air" .