what turns me on

• Thread startervarmitkiller
  • Start date

varmitkiller

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jul 26, 2010
hey guys, I'm been reading your post for a few months but this is my first post. Nothing turns me on more than thinking of my wife fucking a young black guy with a big cock. I want to see her get fucked all night and seeing her pussy full of his cum. I'm not gay, but it turns me on so much I think I'd suck his cock. Anyway I jack off all the time thinking about it..Gonna go jack off right now.

varmitkiller said:
hey guys, I'm been reading your post for a few months but this is my first post. Nothing turns me on more than thinking of my wife fucking a young black guy with a big cock. I want to see her get fucked all night and seeing her pussy full of his cum. I'm not gay, but it turns me on so much I think I'd suck his cock. Anyway I jack off all the time thinking about it..Gonna go jack off right now.

your gay bro. lol.

There is nothing wrong with you wanting to see have a great time.

I wouldn't go as far as sucking another man's cock but it does turn me on to lick another man's cum from my wife's face or tits.

rickyny73 said:
I wouldn't go as far as sucking another man's cock but it does turn me on to lick another man's cum from my wife's face or tits.

My sentiments exactly. When my wife was seeing her last bf it was an incredible turn-on kissing her knowing that earlier in the day she had another man's cock and cum in her mouth.

Oh shit that is so hot, thinking about a dick in my wifes mouth, which I have seen, and later it was in my mouth.......Interested?

It is hot to see your wife experience fulfillment like that for real.
But I share others opinions here that it in no way makes me want to suck her lover off.

dan9595 said:
oh shit that is so hot, thinking about a dick in my wifes mouth, which i have seen, and later it was in my mouth.......interested?

in the details i mean........

Every cuck wants what they want. I have had cucks suck me before and after and others just wanted to clean their pussies ass and tits. Its ALL good. Cucks should never be ashamed to ask MORE of the BULL.

What are those options?????????

There is nothing wrong with wanting to suck his cock... You are already submitting to him and your wife, what better way could there be to let them know that you enjoy knowing his cock is much larger and gives your wife more pleasure than you can.

rickyny73 said:

wow,u will eat his cum but not suck his dick...again wow

I think that is pretty hot myself and no I do not necessarily think he is gay.

It's all good

There might be something to this , but If your going to lick up and " YES " taste another guys salty slimy cum load dripping out of your wife or girlfriends well fucked pussy , or lick it off her tits . Your NOT to far from wanting to try sucking his cock , let's face it there's only skin left , its just your mind set . You know a lot of women wouldn't think of eating a pussy , thats disgusting . But we LOVE IT . A lot of women really get off on sucking a cock , but a lot of men think its fucking sick and GAY . When I was in my teens or 20's or 30's I would have NEVER thought of sucking a guys cock , I'm not that gay . But over the last few years I've become more curious . Watching my wife sucking a cock or thinking or some guys girlfriend getting wet sucking her boyfriends cock , has really got me hard to try it . And now being a cuckold and thinking of all those guy's I know , and thinking of my wife sucking their cocks and LOVING IT . I just had to try it . We AGAIN can all put a label on it , but there is NOTHING GAY about sucking a cock , I'm not in love or prefer guys . IT'S JUST HOT SEX . I love sucking cock and eating pussy , its all GOOOOOOD .

dan9595 said:
Oh shit that is so hot, thinking about a dick in my wifes mouth, which I have seen, and later it was in my mouth.......Interested?

===============

ahhh so nice 2 c an imitator break out and have his own
opinions :D

yeah i think its hott to have ur wife fucking other guys,it really turns me on also.but my wife is egnoring now an all in to this new guy.i guess it backfired on me,i think i lost her.im very sad now!

Lover vs cuckold

jamis said:
yeah i think its hott to have ur wife fucking other guys,it really turns me on also.but my wife is egnoring now an all in to this new guy.i guess it backfired on me,i think i lost her.im very sad now!
I'm sorry to here that , but glad that you shared this . We all need to know that cuckolding is like russian roulette . We take a REALLY BIG chance on our partners getting to emotionally involved with their lovers . I'll say lovers not bulls , thats this situation . This is why we can only hope that if our wife / gf go's and fines a guy . That she really only wants his cock , another guy just to fuck her . I found a guy I worked with that I knew just the way he was , that my wife wouldn't fall in love with him , well she did fall in love with his fat 9 " cock , BUT NOT HIM as a person .

rickyny73 said:

yeah....that really is an incredible feeling.:)