What was the best and the worse moment as a cuck?

• Thread starternewcuckpa
  • Start date

newcuckpa

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 8, 2011
Very new here and trying to learn more so just wondering iof anybody would like to share what their best and worse moment as a cuck was. Thanks in Advance.

I really love watching my wife and her bf kissing. The best part and the worst part are actually one and the same...Its seeing her enjoying herself with her bf, her head moving from side to side, moaning and talking dirty. I love all these things but it also sucks that she rarely does that when we're fucking. When we're fucking its more like plain vanilla sex. Don't get me wrong its still good sex but it scares that maybe someday she will realize that she enjoys fucking her bf more than me. My wife has always maintained that she loves me, her bf is just a fuck toy and that I can stop it all when ever i want but I also know that she can just as easily have a change of heart.

The worst time for me, of course, was when I first learned that my wife (now ex-wife) was fucking with other men! I had been completely faithful to her and was sure she was, too, but she threw it up to me during a heated argument that she was "putting out" for several other guys.

It literally blew my world apart! It took a long time to ever come back to reality and begin to find ways to cope with the reality of what had happened. I remember moaning to myself "They fucked my wife! They fucked my wife!" over and over. At that time in life, the belief that I had exclusive rights to her pussy was very important to me, and when that fantasy was shattered, it took a long time before I could ever feel "normal" again.

Son of John said:
At that time in life, the belief that I had exclusive rights to her pussy was very important to me, and when that fantasy was shattered, it took a long time before I could ever feel "normal" again.

Glad to hear that you have completely get passed that's aweful situation.