• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What was the most humiliating or embarassing thing bull or bulls has done to your wife?

• Thread starterSubUltimateCouple
  • Start date

SubUltimateCouple

Not quite a lurker
Beloved Member
Apr 9, 2021
Hi,

What was the most disgusting, embarassing or humiliating thing that bull or bulls had your wife to do? Was it rimming? sex in public? sex on the top of the skyscraper? In men's toilet at a local bar? Or was it.... ?
This thread that is also supposed to stimulate the imagination more - so you could give ideas that you would love to see, or hear, or watched as bulls put you recorded video.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby, JeffCA and BigdaddyToronto
He kept her dress and underwear and sent her home on the train naked except for her coat.

• Wow
Reactions: HugoBrasil, Jeffjeff, MsPAWGandhubby and 11 others
hot, i think we wil try this, if you got more please share :)

RobsG said:
He kept her dress and underwear and sent her home on the train naked except for her coat.
that sounds awesome

once we went for some drinks near our house with a guy , he start touching her... noone there knew she was my wife, to the people on the bar she was his girlfriend and me just a friend , we decide to go to our house to continue the fun, since our house was just 4 or 5 blocks away we went walking to keep the fun of them.... it was about midnight, 2 blocks before our house we made a detour to a park... he just stop and told her how about you suck my cock right here, she hesitate for a second ... and kneel.... start sucking hard and deep... he told me ... go and do the watch around so we dont get caught.... he made me go acheck around and he just pull her dress up and leave her just in panties and heels for the BJ...

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: VeteranBull, Richduckie, Jeffjeff and 14 others
edtheguy said:
once we went for some drinks near our house with a guy , he start touching her... noone there knew she was my wife, to the people on the bar she was his girlfriend and me just a friend , we decide to go to our house to continue the fun, since our house was just 4 or 5 blocks away we went walking to keep the fun of them.... it was about midnight, 2 blocks before our house we made a detour to a park... he just stop and told her how about you suck my cock right here, she hesitate for a second ... and kneel.... start sucking hard and deep... he told me ... go and do the watch around so we dont get caught.... he made me go acheck around and he just pull her dress up and leave her just in panties and heels for the BJ...
Glad you admitted this. You really sound like a very obedient, helpful cornudo in this encounter.

Reactions: MsPAWGandhubby and edtheguy
JeffCA said:
Glad you admitted this. You really sound like a very obedient, helpful cornudo in this encounter.
glad you like what happen sir, hope to hear new ideas like this one

Reactions: JeffCA
this was more for the cuck but his wife and i enjoyed. We were at a resort on a mini vacation and after dinner I had him go to the gift store and buy some condoms'. there was a young lady 18 or 20 years old at the register and when she gave a smile he had to tell her they were for him if he got lucky with his wife, after her lover finished and allowed hi to fuck her. he looked towards the door and saw us standing there arms around each other. So embarissing for him, yet so exciting for us. though shocked even the sales girl had a Hugh grin on her face and wished him luck.

Reactions: danishwannabe, Manwaife, Jeffjeff and 4 others
My wife was seeing her boss. He would take her to conversation out of town and when she got home she would tell me that he had her fuck other men there. I never witnessed this until we were invited to a company party. When we got there her boss took her away and when they returned she was naked. At first she just stayed naked in front of everyone, all the people new her. He didn’t shy away from telling everyone there that I was her husband. I was totally humiliated. Before long she was being touched openly. She was fucked on a large table for about 2 hours. When we left she was covered in cum. When we walked out she was filthy. When I went to get the car the 2 valets told me her boss promised them they can have her as a tip. I had to wait outside our car as they doubled teamed my wife and other men watch also.

• Haha
Reactions: Madrox, Slaglover, Jeffjeff and 4 others
edtheguy said:
Similar thing here: We were in Greece on holidays recently and met a guy in a bar. He started touching my wife in public and treated her as if she was his wife. We then went to a secluded part of the beach where I had to watch and make sure noone's approaching - whilst he enjoyed my wife on the sand.

Last edited:
Reactions: tlxyz, hairbear1954, JeffCA and 1 other person
SwissCouple said:
Similar thing here: We were in Greece on holidays recently and met a guy in a bar. He started touching my wife in public and treated her as if she was his wife. We then went to a secluded part of the beach where I had to watch and make sure noone's approaching - whilst he enjoyed my wife on the sand.
Excellent. How does it feel to admit this here?

Reactions: edtheguy

Users who are viewing this thread