What was your wife's initial reaction for Cuckolding fanstasy?

• Thread starterredheads
  • Start date
nancyask said:
it was at a outside bonfire party she was flirting with a guy she just meet setting on his lap joking around i went to get a drink and i noticed his hand up the back of her shirt when i got back i just sat down i i could see his hand slide around her waist under her shirt and up onto her tits at lest she had a bra on they were both laughing but i could tell she was trying to hide it after a bit the buttin s on the front of her shirt popped open i don't think she noticed but i could see he had his hand in her bra she then seen me looking at them and realized i knew what he was doing she just let him keep doing it the guy seen that i was looking as well and winked at me
I bet he loved playing with your wife's naked TiTs and nipples in front of you and everyone else at the party, winking at you to openly humiliate you in front of your slut wife and everyone else. Yu are a lucky man.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Emilsan and old fred
Conroesubcuck said:
Initially thought it was some kind of scam to have an “open marriage” but after that passed she went into it full bang and has been pushing it farther ever since. 12 years now.
I think it is very common for the wives to think it is a scam when their their husband tells them that they want a cuckold marriage and that only the wife will be allowed to have sex with other people while their husband only has sex with their wife. An open marriage, where both the husband and wife have sex with other people is much easier to believe because the wife assumes that the husband wants permission to fuck other women.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Emilsan
bobbyhotone2 said:
I think your wife's reaction was very common. When my wife and I go to sex parties, I often hear other wives say, "she just wishes she'd started doing it much sooner." They know that they have missed out on the pleasure of being fucked by many more men with their lucky loving husbands supporting and enjoying watching their wives being fucked in front of many people, in a loving atmosphere.

IMG_20191025_160143.jpg
So true, my wife's only regret is that she didn't start fucking
guys sooner

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and bobbyhotone2
ConroeHairyHotwife said:
It’s funny now to think I was worried about you having other women. You can’t satisfy one let alone multiples. But yeah it’s hard for women at first to understand that there’s men out there who are ready to give up on trying to be real men. I imagine It’s liberating in some way.
Yes it is liberating.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and old fred
old fred said:
So true, my wife's only regret is that she didn't start fucking
guys sooner
Great that your wife, like mine and many other wives, also regrets not being fucked by men earlier in your marriage. I am sure that most other husbands wish, like you and I do, that their wives did not start being fucked by other men earlier in their marriage.

IMG_20191025_160143.jpg

Reactions: old fred
bobbyhotone2 said:
Great that your wife, like mine and many other wives, also regrets not being fucked by men earlier in your marriage. I am sure that most other husbands wish, like you and I do, that their wives did not start being fucked by other men earlier in their marriage.

IMG_20191025_160143.jpg
I fucked her everyday that was possible, so she didn't go without

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Custer Laststand and bobbyhotone2
old fred said:
I fucked her everyday that was possible, so she didn't go without
Great that you fucked your slut wife everyday that was possible, so she didn't go without, but I sure that your wife would have loved being fucked by other men also.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c and Custer Laststand
nancyask said:
i never said anything to her after
Why, were you too humiliated to talk to your slut wife about the guy playing with her TiTs in front of you and everyone else?

Reactions: toolman2c and Emilsan
bobbyhotone2 said:
You are a very lucky man.
At the time I was apprehensive about the future of our marriage but Karen always makes it clear to the guys she meets that her only interest is to have good sex with them. So yes I have been very lucky.

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Emilsan, bobbyhotone2 and 1 other person
nancyask said:
just shocked about it then
That is understandable. Do you think you would be happy now the guy playing with her TiTs in front of you and everyone else?

Reactions: toolman2c
RobCuckToKaren said:
At the time I was apprehensive about the future of our marriage but Karen always makes it clear to the guys she meets that her only interest is to have good sex with them. So yes I have been very lucky.
Excellent that your wife always makes it clear to the guys she meets that her only interest is to have good sex with them. It reduces the risk that your wife will leave you for one of the men that fuck her.

bobbyhotone2 said:
Excellent that your wife always makes it clear to the guys she meets that her only interest is to have good sex with them. It reduces the risk that your wife will leave you for one of the men that fuck her.
At the time Karen started to cuckold me our own children were 6 & 8 and we had a good family life. The only issue was my sexual inadequacy and Karen didn't not want to give up any of the quality time she had with me and the kids. I don't think it was a problem for any of the young black guys she did it with because being able to fuck a married white pussy was more important than commitment.

Once our own children had flown the nest we had space in our lives and after many years of nagging Karen agreed to my fantasy that she should be black bred. Getting a young Ghanaian guy to move in to mate with my wife was not a problem since I think that most young black guys dream of being allowed to do it bare and unprotected. Since he planned to return to Ghana when he'd qualified as a Doctor fathering children for me was not an issue and now that Karen has number four on the way our friends all understand that our black bred children were intended and not a mistake.

• Love
Reactions: littlecucky, toolman2c and Custer Laststand
My wife seems to be open to the idea, just need someone to win her over and seal the deal, shes picky but she let me put her email address on my profile so try her out, you may be the one

• Love
Reactions: toolman2c, Emilsan and Custer Laststand
DanW_cuckold said:
Her first reaction: Disbelief, followed quickly by anger. It took her a good long time for her own curiosity about it to kick in. By the time she finally asked me if I really wanted her to do it, it totally shocked me.

Now she says it was the best idea I ever had, she just wishes she'd started doing it much sooner.
Could you tell us, who did you present your fantasy?
What was the situation you presented it?

• Love
Karen was amused saying I was crazy while laughing. We began roleplaying it after and she never said no. She said yes eventually.

• Love
redheads said:
What was her reaction when you told her the first time about your cuckold fantasy? was she into it from the beginning or did she reject the idea first?
Good thread.

• Love
My job contract had ended, and money became tight. We had some friends that lived out of state, and they said jobs were plentiful there. So they invited us to stay with them for a month to save money for our own place. I found a job quickly. After returning to our friends home that evening, my wife (she was 21 years old and we'd been married 3 years) whispered in my ear, that our friend came home for lunch, and was flirting with her. I asked her if she wanted me to talk to him. She said no. Then I asked her if she wanted to have "fun" with him. He reply was "maybe". So the next morning when we got up, I told her to just wear a large T-shirt, and no panties all day, and if he came home for lunch again, and she wanted to "have fun", she could. To make a long story a little bit shorter, it worked. He fucked my wife almost every weekday we stayed with them, and she was really enjoying sex again. After we moved out, he still came over to our place for "lunch" about once a week.

It's funny how things work out. In that case, it was about being in the right place at the right time, with the right "Man". Their "fun" lasted about 4 months till she got pregnant, and after she had our second baby, he moved away. It was almost 3 years before her next lover, but that's another story for another time. I already feel like I'm hijacking this thread, but my point is, some times you just have to put your self in situations to make things happen. One other thing. My wife only slept with guys we knew, and for the most part, their relationships lasted any where from a few months to over 15 years. She never slept with strangers, and only one guy knew I was aware of...and okay with her having a lover, to do what I couldn't for her. And yes...he knew my "short comings".

Reactions: old fred
the first tome anything happened was at a movie theater pirates of the caribbean after the movie started a guy sat next to my wife and after a few min she wispered hes touching her arm i said just ignore him after a few min i seen her pull her jacket up over her front and she said hes still doing it i said he probley doesn't even know hes doing it i kept looking back over at her and seen something moving under her jacket i looked at him and he winked he was feeling her tits up under her jacket i wispered are you ok she said hes still doing it i just watched she shut her eyes and the jacket fell down a bit he had her shirt un buttoned and 1 tit out of her bra he winked again i watched as he put his other hand on her leg she still had her eyes shut and omg he kissed her on the lips she opened her eyes and looked t me doing nothing to stop him and just shut her eyes again and as he kissed her she spread her legs well he felt her up but good and she started French kissing hi, back after a bit i seen he was jacking off and he puled her hand to his cock and she was rubbing it this was going on almost an hr and then all of a sudden he just got up and left i asked her what was that about she said what was she going to do that she said it was obvious i was not going to do any thing i said why did he stop she said he cam in her hand

L was ten years younger than I when we started dating, still in college, and a target of so many guys' attention; petite, innocent, and much more than just polite to every guy that flirted with her regardless of whether she was attracted to him or not. I'd visit her on campus on weekends and the amount of guys that hit on her, even there in front of me when we were together, drove me crazy. I couldn't understand why she was so nice to all of them when it was obvious they just wanted to fuck her. She had been a virgin when we met and I had been her only lover. Had I opened Pandora's box by introducing her to sex?

She had a few 'guy friends' on campus who seemed to like making me squirm when they met us during my visits, usually at a concert or party. They'd comment on her looks and offer little innuendos that there might be much more between them than L claimed. L swore they were like 'big brothers' who helped her with projects and homework in the classes she struggled with. I was sick with jealousy at times, but L would assure me I had nothing to worry about, then want to fuck soon after. That made it okay, until the next time.

L and I had an argument one night during a small gathering of her friends in her dorm room. We were drinking, and L had tried pot for the first time. When I spoke up that I thought L wasn't the type to show off her sexuality (that she just wasn't born to be slutty), she took one of her 'guy friends', pulled him to his feet, and masturbated him in front of everyone. I wasn't just shocked, I was stunned and pinned to my spot there, speechless, horrified, embarrassed, and as I later admitted, a tiny bit excited by it. It was the beginning of my angst-driven fantasies about L fucking other guys.

After we married, I finally confessed my fantasy to L one night after a night out when we both had a bit too much to drink. We were making love in bed, and to my surprise, she found pretending I was "some other guy' exciting. She was too embarrassed to talk about it the next day, but we continued to role play with it time to time, and she seemed to be more accepting each time. Eventually she would tell me who the 'other guy' would be, who she fantasized about fucking, and the role playing leaped to a new level of sexy fun for us.

Then, one night after role playing, she asked if I was serious about letting her fuck someone else, that she had decided on a guy we met at a friend's party weeks ago if I agreed. He flirted with her as though he was certain he'd fuck her, and L was smitten with his looks and confidence. I agreed, we arranged it (he had given L his business card), and wow, my innocent little wife loved it, again and again. He's been with us for over ten years now, still her favorite lover, and a role playing friend to both of us. Her initial reaction astonished me back then, but not as much as her ability to fall into the role of hotwife so quickly and easily. When we were first married, I was certain my hotwife fantasy would never, never become reality. L has surprised me over and over ever since.