• Seems like a lot of people are having an issue logging into chat since we updated. Here is what you need to do: Logout of the chat and forums, clear your cache and cookies. Log back in to the forum, then login to the chat with the same user/pass you use for the forums.

What would be the ultimate control of a cuckold be?

• Thread starterddragon
  • Start date

ddragon

New around here...
Beloved Member
Jun 20, 2007
I was giving this some thought and even was doing some research on what would be the ultimate control of a cuckold...
First have a vasectomy done so it would destroy the chance of children..Then have the cuckold fitted with foley catheter so they can't have sex or even piss in the toilet.. (Note- Prolonged use does have it drawbacks..Possible incontinence due the relaxing of the muscles of the bladder.) or better yet.. have the cuckold have a urethra reroute to be located underneath his ball sac so he has to sit down to every time to got he bathroom.. Thats right no more standing just to take a piss. Besides now he has to hold his sac up so he doesn't get it all wet..
So all that is left can be placed into chastity permanently..

I also wondering about the urge or prewarning that tells someone they have to go to the bathroom. If i have to go to the bathroom, iI get what i would call a slight tingling with a little bit of stinging in the head of my dick..If someone has had a urethra reroute, do they still get the same warnings in the same parts of their anatomy or has the feeling changed?
Anyone have any comments or can add to this?

Wouldn't penectomy make more sense from a control and functional standpoint? Of course, there is also partial penectomy, leaving enough for function of the urinary system and just enough to remind the guy of his past without leaving enough nerves or length to be useful for anyone's pleasure.

Leaving the anatomy intact would be a great reminder use to be rather than removal of the appendage. Besides that you want control not destruction.

I'm not sure I see the distinction, unless something degrading was done perhaps with the penis. Of course, something degrading could be done with the severed penis.

rolling my my eyes in total disguss...plz take your meds

Control of him would be not letting him get any action from the wife and then making him stay home while she gets laid, or making him wash the bulls car while the bull fucks the wife.
No pussy, no blowjob,

carina_halerose said:
rolling my my eyes in total disguss...plz take your meds

Just to be clear, not my kink. I think it's pretty much an auto fail if somebody loses something along the way. By the same token, an idea was advanced. Why not talk about it?

Ultimate control cums when a cuckold's sex drive is ramped up to fever pitch of desire to insert his penis inside a vagina - then a cage is fitted and his mother-in-law or sister-in-law becomes the key holder. Even the Bull and wife have no say about frequency of release, it is out of their hands, because their main interest is bouncing about in bed.

Sister/mother-in-law can crank up the humiliation of cucky.

I suggested recently that cucks might like to invest $8.38 and download an mp3 which (if they allow it to) will hypnotise their mind to increase the size of their penis to "stud status".

The bigger a penis a cuck has, the greater the frustration if he can't use it.

If his penis is "under-sized", he has an excuse for being cucked by saying to his wife, "you can take lovers to make up for my deficiency of sexual performance".

If you damage the penis in any way, the cuck could become a Enuch and his libido falls through the floor, and he may not even get an erection of ever have any desire for sex again. Once again, he has escaped the sexual frustration of being "denied sex".

Turn your cuck into a raging bull by making him exercise like an athlete, so when you cage him, he FEELS THE HUMILIATION that the Bull and cuckoldress are wanting to see in his eyes.

It is "denial" that helps the wife to realise she has her husband by the balls, and can get him to do the housework so she can go out with her "friends".

Reactions: kmbe
No, please Mac. I am still afraid to open my eyes after the last viewing!

Did someone say penectomy?

Here are a few penectomy fantasy pix.
(Really, they are just fantasy.)

PEN03jun900.jpg PEN03jun901.jpg PEN05jun900.jpg PEN24jun900.jpg

Reactions: kmbe
An interesting collection of photos, and the expressions on the girl's faces are "so right". Just imagine a penectomy support club comprised of the 20% of males whose genes are considered to be NOT suitable for breeding the human race. They could even have a voice in Congress to "keep them NOT intact" (not sure if that qualifies as a pun).

I believe that if men were to be altered in the suggested way, then there must be compensatory rewards for letting it happen to them. They must receive an elevation of status in society as special men who have made a MAJOR CONTRIBUTION to the improvement of the human race.

There must be special priviledges allotted to them, maybe a much lower taxation on their wages, longer holidays, earlier retirement, bigger pensions, permission to enter the ladies toilet block, etc. The priviledges must be sufficient for other men to ABSOLUTELY WANT to have the operation without pressure from society.

Genetic testing early in life could help a man decide which road he wants to follow. The operation would of course be free.

Reactions: 412perv
Chastity under a lock and key. The promise, even if a slim chance of being able to have an orgasm some day would turn a cuckold into putty.

Some tattoos too maybe.

gw3n

One thing that makes me regret the lifestyle is when she makes me jack off prior to her getting fucked by another guy.
It takes away all the excitement of the moment.
When I have balls full of cum, it is so exciting to watch my wife in action with other men.
When I drain them, it's not as exciting.
Make your man go in the bathroom and jack off while you're getting nailed. Him hearing you squealing and moaning will cause him to cum faster.
Then have him sit there and watch you have a good time with a hard dicked Bull.
That will get his goat.

Well guys, I may be swimming against the perverse stream here but surely Ultimate control would require no restraints or threats at all. An ultimate mistress would be able to control her cuck just by telling him what to do, and not to do of course. His sexual satisfaction entirely in her hands. The will power needed to comply when ne external control is used would be huge, almost impossible at times. Surely this is ultimate control for those who desire it.

Warpt said:
One thing that makes me regret the lifestyle is when she makes me jack off prior to her getting fucked by another guy.
It takes away all the excitement of the moment.
When I have balls full of cum, it is so exciting to watch my wife in action with other men.
When I drain them, it's not as exciting.
Make your man go in the bathroom and jack off while you're getting nailed. Him hearing you squealing and moaning will cause him to cum faster.
Then have him sit there and watch you have a good time with a hard dicked Bull.
That will get his goat.

Interesting Warpt. I've done this too,but after a few minutes was hard again. They say men only ever have true mental clarity for 5 minutes after an orgasm,so yes,I agree you really get a reality check for a short time after cumming as your girl continues to get pumped by a better lover that she is totally enjoying!

Attachments

• cuckold caption 5.jpg
    cuckold caption 5.jpg
    22.2 KB · Views: 298
My wife definitely controls me very effectively through Tease and Denial. My somewhat elevated sex-drive and the fact that I have always been a compulsive masturbator helps her doing that. It is probably also the reason for me having the desire to being dominated by my wife. I get extremely excited when I have to present my massive erection and she humiliates me by telling me I am not allowed to fuck anymore.

I am a compulsive masturbator also.
My wife does a good job of denying me sex and keeping me horny, but now and then, she forgets that I need some dominant attention from her to keep me going.
When she quits with the dominance, I masturbate several times a day to keep my urges at bay, or else I would go out and find me some pussy somewhere else.
Then after all that jerking off, she wonders why I don't have urges for her anymore.
I can never figure out women. They want but don't want to give.
No attention for me = no attention for her.
All it takes is a phone call now and then to see how I am doing and now and then a smart remark about how someone else is getting my pussy to keep me happy.

Users who are viewing this thread